The Ministry of Public work announced one vacancy as Workshop And Machinery Specialist, for Kabul City, that the work fields are in different cities of Afghanistan the applicant should have at least 6 years of work experience at related opportunity fields and the job contract is for one year any gender can apply for the opportunity, and if you have verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education then you can apply for the opportunity. Please apply before the deadline of vacancy the late application will not be accepted by the human resource of the ministry of public work.
- Organization: The Ministry of Public works
- No of opportunity: 1
- Nationality: Afghan
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Location: Different provinces
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Work experience: 6 years
- Vacancy Number: MOPW/SRTAP/1400-37
- Organization: Road Maintenance Directorate
- Project: Sustainable Reform & Technical Assistance Project (SRTAP)
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Job Type: Engineering
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To take on or distribute work for the design, production, installation, modification, and commissioning of new and pre-existing equipment as it is received.
- Working together with the Workshop, equipment, and mechanical engineers to create and introduce new practices and processes that will improve the overall experience of the employees. Keeping track of your area’s records.
- Maintaining the highest levels of protection and ensuring that MPW policies are followed at all times
- Following MPW protocols for equipment inspection, repair, and configuration to ensure that all work is completed to the highest possible level.
- Test equipment testing and repair, ensuring that all test equipment is in good working order at all times.
- Updating equipment and machinery repair and calibration schedules.
- On the asset monitoring scheme, updating the status of assets and work reports
- Practicing good housekeeping in all parts of the workshop
- Working closely with suppliers to ensure that spare parts orders and workshop stock arrive on time
- Ensure satisfactory knowledge sharing by communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Required to work off-site on mobilization missions across Afghanistan as required.
- Check equipment on a regular basis and address any issues that arise.
- Collaborate with others to ensure the equipment is in good working order.
- Applying knowledge of machining techniques sets up and operates machine tools according to requirements, tooling manuals, and standard maps.
- Determines the sequence of operations by reading a blueprint or job order for product requirements such as dimension tolerances and tooling instructions.
Skills & Competencies:
- Experience as a Machine Operator
- Knowledge of Production Procedures
- Ability to Read Blueprints, Schematics, and Manuals
- Analytical Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Physical Stamina and Strength
- Handle Heavy Equipment
- Work Independently
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant fields with 6 years of relevant
- Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods
- Travel to all provinces of Afghanistan
All of your documents should be in Copy
- Verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
- Afghan ID Card (Tazkera)
- Verified last job Contract
How to Apply
Keep in Min before you apply read more about the opportunity by downloading the PDF format file from bellow, in the Email Subject line please mention this number: (MoPW/SRTAP/1400-37) and send it here: [email protected],
Read more about job Duties and Responsibility and how to Apply by click PDF or Visit the official website of Public works