UNICEF Internship Program is a fully funded opportunity, All Bachelor degree, Master degree and PhD degree applicant can apply for the opportunity, The opportunity is avalible internationaly. if you wish start your new carear apply for the UNICEF opportunity befor the deadline.
The UNICEF does not charge an application fee. This is a paid internship program, with participants receiving a monthly stipend as well as reimbursement for travel expenses. UNICEF will pay all of the expenses. There are also opportunities for Remote Internships. The internship usually lasts between six and twenty-six weeks. The UNICEF Internship Program 2022 is described in greater detail below.
- Opportunity type: Fully Funded
- Opportunity: Internship
- Avaiblity: International
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Internship for: Bachelor, Master, and Ph.D. Candidate
- Duration of Internship: 6 to 26 Weeks
Benefits of UNICEF Internship
- Monthly Stipend
- Living Expenses
- Travel Expenses
- Visa Expenses
- Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students from any country to be considered for an internship at UNICEF.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program
- Be able to communicate in at least one of UNICEF’s working languages, which include English, French, and Spanish. It’s also possible that fluency in the office’s working language would be expected.
- The applicant must have excellent academic performance
- The applicant should Be at least 18 years old
How to Apply
All Eligible Candidates can Submit their Application Through the official WebsiteUNICEF. Complete and submit an Online Recruitment Profile, a CV/Resume and a Cover Letter.
Or for more information please visit the official website of UNICEF