The Ministry of Public work announced one vacancy as Transportation Rest Area Specialist, for Kabul City, that the work fields are in different cities of Afghanistan the applicant should have at least 6 years of work experience at related opportunity fields and the job contract is for one year any gender can apply for the opportunity, and if you have verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education then you can apply for the opportunity. Please apply before the deadline of vacancy the late application will not be accepted by the human resource of the ministry of public work.
- Organization: The Ministry of Public works
- No of opportunity: 1
- Nationality: Afghan
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Location: Different provinces
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Work experience: 6 years
- Vacancy Number: MOPW/SRTAP/1400-36
- Organization: Road Maintenance Directorate
- Project: Sustainable Reform & Technical Assistance Project (SRTAP)
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Job Type: Engineering
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Participates in and approves programs for the advancement of urban and rural transportation systems, such as corridor studies, classification studies, route numbering, excess property determination, and urban area determination.
- Participates in a master plan for an airport, a transportation development initiative, or a rail plan.
- Uses fiscal, population, land use, and traffic forecasts to back up transportation planning recommendations in rural, metropolitan, and urban areas.
- Analyzes approve, and reviews survey results, as well as prepares reports and detailed recommendations for the implementation of rural and urban transportation plans.
- Attends meetings and conferences to review agency activities, plans, and strategies for resolving transportation issues, as well as to carry out coordinated projects in order to satisfy legislative requirements.
- To assess travel distribution and future travel demands develops and tests transportation network models.
- On the technical committee for systematic transportation studies and origin-destination studies, he represents the department.
- Participates in public forums and hearings to clarify the department’s planning plans as well as their socio-economic and environmental implications.
- Meets with local authorities to clarify the findings of planning studies and to coordinate efforts between the Ministry of Public Works and local governments.
- On-call/intermittent workers and contractors employed on buildings and grounds should coordinate their maintenance activities. Inspect others’ work and report on its efficiency, acceptability, and any required changes.
- Maintain regular logs, working files, inventories, contracts, and documents that are reliable and timely.
- Inspect property and facilities for possible hazards, then take the required and necessary steps to avoid or minimize such hazards.
You May Like to Apply
- Crowds at Kabul airport 16. 08. 2021
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
Skills & Competencies:
- Knowledge of the principles and techniques of administrative management; including,
- planning, staffing, training, budgeting, and reporting.
- Knowledge of the operational and technical problems involved in the administration of a
- specialized program.
- Knowledge of methods of planning, developing, and administering programs.
- Knowledge of state and federal laws and legislative processes related to the work.
- Knowledge of reporting methods and techniques.
- Knowledge of the need, preparation, and use of reports.
- Knowledge of community organization.
- Knowledge of urban and regional planning as related to transportation systems.
- Ability to plan, direct, and coordinate program and administrative activities of a complex,
- interrelated, and interdependent nature where unknowns and numerous contingency factors are
- Ability to formulate policies and procedures relevant to program areas based on information of a
- conceptual nature from varied and complex sources.
- Ability to plan, coordinate, and expedite work projects.
- Ability to interpret complex rules and regulations.
- Ability to communicate with others verbally and in writing.
- Ability to prepare charts, maps, and other tools for the analysis of data.
- Ability to make forecasts as a result of studies.
- The degree of knowledge required is a function of job complexity, program or specialty scope,
- and impact which increases with the level of the position.
- Ability to interpret property descriptions.
- Ability to maintain records, and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree in
- Urban or regional planning
- Resources development
- Economics, or a related field with 6 years of
- professional experience equivalent to a Transportation Planner,
- Masters’ degree in the relevant field is highly preferable
- Ability to travel all over Afghanistan
All of your documents should be in Copy
- Verified Bachelor Degree by Ministry of Higher Education
- Afghan ID Card (Tazkera)
- Verified last job Contract
How to Apply
Keep in Min before you apply read more about the opportunity by downloading the PDF format file from bellow, in the Email Subject line please mention this number: (MoPW/SRTAP/1400-37) and send it here: [email protected],