The Afghan National Radio and Television is a mass media owned by the people of Afghanistan, which, as an independent department within the executive branch, is funded by the government, announcements and the provision of services.
Independent and high-quality publication of programs containing national and public character appropriate to the culture of the people and reflecting the diversity of opinion and thought of the people of Afghanistan.
The Task: Translation of the text of serials, movies, animations, documentaries, etc. from Turkish into Pashto and Dari
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Radio & Television of Afghanistan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Job Title: Translator of Turkish text into Pashto and Dari
- Gender: Male and Female
- No of opportunity: 4
- Application type: Online
- Education: bachelor degree
- Experience: 2 years
- Deadline: 15 May 2021
you may like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Professional translation of content into Dari and Pashto
- Edit the translated text and check its consistency with the original text
- Direct and comprehensive collaboration with editors and dubbing artists while performing the role
- Perform all other tasks considered by the head of the relevant department.
- Perform other duties assigned to him by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Have a higher education, at least a bachelor’s degree
- Having at least 2 years of work experience in translating serials, movies, animations, documentaries, etc.
- Other skills (short courses, in-service training, etc.)
- Introduction to computer programs (Word Voxel and typing)
- Complete mastery of writing and expression in relevant languages
- Ability to perform teamwork
- Ability to learn training, take initiative on new projects, and participate in other dubbing departments
How to Apply
Those interested can send their CV to the following e-mail address:
mention the title to the subject line of the Email
For more information you can also visit the official website National Radio & Television of Afghanistan