The Technical and Vocational Training Program of the GIZ Foundation, in cooperation with international experts, has been implementing and planning training programs, developing educational materials, equipping schools, and improving the capacity of the staff and teachers of the Technical and Vocational Education Department since 2011.
In 2021, in coordination with the Department of Technical and Vocational Education, the GIZ office plans and implements short-term pedagogical and training programs for the professors of this department and the labor market staff in the fields of business administration, car technique, and tailoring.
- Location: Kabul and Mazar Sharif
- Organization: GIZ-Afghanistan TVET Project
- No of opportunity: 6
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Nationality: Afghan
- Vacancy Number: VA/Cont/2021/GIZ/37
- Experience: 5 years
- Contract Duration: Based on activity in one year: (72 days for government employees and 180 days for private-sector employees)
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Deadline: 17. May. 2021
You May like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- The professors and specialists who receive the contract will support the training program for labor market masters in the development and implementation of short-term training programs in the field of business administration.
- Development and compilation of educational materials and tools of educational programs in the field of business administration
- Development of workshop plans taking into account the duration of business administration training programs for professors of technical and vocational education and labor market staff, using activity-oriented methods, pragmatic exercises, and union activities.
- Facilitate and implement training programs in the field of business administration using activity-oriented and practical methods for professors of technical and vocational education, market staff, and business owners
- Development of initial and final exams to evaluate workshop participants
- Arrange and present reports of adapted programs taking into account the evaluation results and opinions of the participants
- At least a bachelor’s degree in business administration with 5 years of work experience or a master’s degree with 3 years of experience as a trainer in the field of business administration
- Have full command of national languages (Dari / Pashto) and familiarity with English
- Ability to use computer promoter programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with new methods of teaching principles, evaluation, and classroom management
- Effective understanding
- Writing skills
- Skills in using technology
- Skills in receiving and recognizing resources
- Insider supervision
How to Apply
When sending a request, specify the vacancy number in the subject line of the email, otherwise, your request will not be accepted.
Please do not attach additional documents when submitting your CV.
Dear applicants, you can send your application and CV to the following e-mail address:
For more information please visit the official website