This bank started operating as a commercial bank on April 1, 2009, by obtaining a banking license in the country’s banking system. The Ministry of Finance is the sole shareholder of the bank
- Location: Panjshir
- Gender: Male and Female
- Salary: As Organization Salary Scale
- Application type: Online
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Education: Bachelor degree
- No of opportunity: 1
- Vacancy: NKB-021-HRVN-0057
- Deadline: 01.04.2021
- Check the money that is handed over from the treasurer at the beginning of the day.
- Ensuring the accuracy of money and accurate counting of money from customers during trading.
- Consolidation and identification of customers.
- More accuracy in executing banking transactions.
- Execute customer remittances efficiently.
- Precise check and control of the booth at the beginning of the work.
- Good treatment and procedure with customers.
- Execution of other instructions given by the representative manager
- Closing the money by stamping and signing and stamping the money changer in the banknotes.
Have a bachelor’s degree in economics/banking and accounting
Have one to three years of relevant work experience (preferred)
Full knowledge of Dari and Pashto languages, familiarity with computer programs and English
How to Apply
Dear applicants, you can send your CV to the following e-mail address along with a request form with the title of the job mentioned with the educational documents (certificate and university graduation certificate – approved by the Ministry of Higher Education).
For more information please visit the ACBAR official website