The new Kabul bank offers 3 vacancies to all Kabul job seekers who wish to work whit this organization as Audit Officer, but you should have a Bachelor’s degree, with 2 up to 3 years of work exprince, any gender can apply for this job opportunity. if you are eligible to apply before the deadline
New Kabul Bank began its banking operations on April 18, 2011, after receiving its license as a commercial bank under the country’s banking system. New Kabul Bank is owned by the Ministry of Finance. New Kabul Bank uses the CBS system to provide services to valued people through a vast network of more than 117 branches, all of which are staffed by trained and experienced personnel.
- Location: Kabul
- Nationality: Afghan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Experience: 2 up to 3 years
- Education: Bachelor degree
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy Number: NKB-021-HRVN-0032
- No. of opportunity: 3
- Organization: The new Kabul Bank
- Deadline: 11 Mar, 2021
- Participate in initial meetings with the branch/department to clarify the nature and goals of the audit engagement to the concerned departmental head/branch managers and to provide an overview of the audit process.
- Have a clear understanding of the department/branch processes that would be audited and record them. Identify and record the operating processes’ inherent threats and controls.
Fieldwork and Reporting
- Select appropriate audit strategy, test methods, and sampling requirements based on professional judgment and departmentally specified internal audit methodology to create a risk-based test plan.
- Perform audit tests and prepare working papers in compliance with IIA guidelines and NKB’s IA methodology.
- Assess the efficiency of controls and the adequacy of process design in achieving market and control objectives. Identify and record control and process flaws, and back up your conclusions with proof.
- Make realistic and value-added suggestions to correct control flaws and/or inefficiencies in the process.
- Assist the IA manager in preparing a succinct and detailed audit report so that the conclusions and recommendations can be efficiently communicated to the branch/department and senior management.
- For the applicant required to have Bachelor’s degree (BBA, B. Com& Economics)
- Applicant skill should be in Comprehensive & current knowledge Banking Law, rules and regulations.
- Adequate knowledge of NKB’s internal policies & procedures.
- Well-developed technical skills in Word and Excel.
- 1-2 years of audit experience in financial institutions is expected for (BBA, B. Com& economics).
- The applicant must have a high school diploma A minimum of 4-6 years of auditing experience is expected.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity you are required to send all your documents to the email [email protected] or you can click here to apply now and more information