The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan has announced the awarding of 30 scholarships to Al-Bukhari University in Malaysia for undergraduate students.
- Location: Malaysia
- University: The Al-Bukhari University
- Level of Scholarship: Bachelor degree
- Gender: Male and Female
- Organization: The Ministry of Higher Education
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 30
- National: Afghan
- Deadline: July 15, 2021,
You May like to Apply
- The Al-Bukhari University of Malaysia Scholarships for Afghanistan (Bachelor degree)
- Saudi Arabia Scholarships for Afghanistan (Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate)
- Master programs of Kabul Polytechnic University 2021
- MEXT Japan Master’s and Doctoral Scholarship for Afghanistan 2021 – 2022 | Fully Funded
- Friedrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
- School certificate that has the approval of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (the original certificate is required at the time of registration).
- Nationality Certificate
- Percentage of scores for undergraduate candidates must be at least above 70%
- Candidates’ monthly family income is less than three hundred US dollars
- The age of the applicant is between 18 and 22 years
- The candidate of the mentioned scholarship is not married.
How to Apply
For more information about the fields of study, interested applicants can refer to the Internet address (https://apply.aiu.edu.my) and fill in the application form and send all the documents to the relevant link for the evaluation of the university, the evaluation committee of the said university Review the candidates’ educational credentials and, if necessary, conduct individual interviews online and award scholarships to eligible applicants and applicants who succeed in receiving the scholarship will begin their courses in the leading semester of October 2021.
Eligible interested applicants will be informed, if they want to register in the scholarships of the mentioned country, in addition to completing the online registration process on the website, they can also register at office No. (21) of the General Admission Office of the Ministry of Higher Education. Refer to the original of their educational documents and submit them before July 15, 2021, according to 24 Saratan 1400.)
For more information in Dari language please visit the official website of the Ministry of Higher Education