Management and supervision of the technical affairs of the relevant departments in order to transmit radio and television signals to achieve the desired goals.
|Organization||General Director of the National Radio and Television of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Technical Department of Radio and Television|
Competencies and responsibilities
- Ensuring the operation of radio and television in accordance with national and international standards at the central and provincial levels to achieve the expected goals of the department.
- Management of diagnosing technical problems of publications and searching for appropriate solutions and adapting them to prevent the occurrence of failure in publishing programs;
- Managing and supervising the implementation and activities of the affected technical departments in order to keep radio and television signals active in the covered areas for publishing and broadcasting broadcasts.
- Obtaining daily reports from technical directorates from providing radio and television signals to desirable goals.
- Review technical development plans of relevant central and provincial technical departments and provide necessary advice according to annual requirements.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting for work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance evaluation, training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related to the job
- Necessary skills in the areas of data analysis and consolidation, leadership, communication, and decision making.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission