The Civil Service Appointments Board re-announces the second rank of the National Statistics and Information Office (one vacancy) in order to hire qualified staff.
Eligible applicants can submit the application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (www.iarcsc.com). here you will find overview of the information about the job and details you can read at the official website. That we have attach at end of this announcements as support link.
- Job Title: Technical Affairs Electronic ID
- Rank: 2
- No. of opportunity: one vacancy
- Gender: Male and Female
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: The Civil Service Appointments Board
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Reported to: Deputy for Population Registration
- Deadline: 20. March. 2021
The purpose of the task
Management, supervision, and control of the activity of all technical matters related to electronic ID cards and providing technical services to electronic ID card distribution centers in the center and provinces.
Competencies and responsibilities
- Management, monitoring, and control of technical and support activities related to technical systems and equipment related to electronic ID.
- Design, arrangement, and implementation of technical procedures to provide technical services and maintain and keep active technical equipment in electronic ID distribution centers.
- Supervising and controlling the affairs of the Card Printing Facility and ensuring the timely printing and transfers to the electronic ID distribution centers.
- Monitoring and controlling the activity of equipment and timely grading of jams, biometric technical equipment, and other technical devices related to electronic ID cards.
- Monitor, control, set up, and provide timely services to users of electronic ID systems.
- Monitoring and ensuring the activation of all devices and equipment of electronic ID systems
- Ensuring and approving the use of licenses and authorized software required for electronic ID-related systems.
- Manage, monitor, and ensure the activation, maintenance, and care of information technology infrastructure in electronic ID distribution centers.
- Ensuring the provision of necessary and timely technical cooperation to share the demographic and biometric information of the citizens of the country with the departments in accordance with the provisions of the population registration laws.
- Management, monitoring, and control of the immunity of electronic ID systems in coordination with the relevant technical departments
- Ensure that electronic ID-related systems are kept up to date.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Accounting of work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the law on access to information.
- Leadership, management, and evaluation of the performance of the affected employees, determining the training needs and capacity building of the employees of the affected departments.
- vide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Establish the necessary coordination with the relevant departments to maintain, care for and timely solve the technical problems of electronic ID systems.
- Continuous coordination with e-ID distribution centers and provincial departments to provide timely services.
- Provide communication and coordination with relevant technical departments for the development, development, and improvement of electronic ID systems.
- Management and supervision of the transfer of electronic ID cards printed from the printing house to the electronic ID distribution centers in the center and provinces.
Conditions of employment
This bill of duties has been prepared in accordance with Articles 7, 8 and 34 of the Civil Service Employees Law and paragraphs (9) and (10) of Article 9 of the Amendment to the Civil Service Employees Law with the following minimum conditions and criteria:
Field of Study
Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of computer science, information technology, information systems, computer and informatics engineering, software engineering, technology management, and other related fields from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country. Higher degrees are preferred in the above disciplines.
Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (Information Technology Equipment Engineering, Electronic Systems, Information Technology) or other specialized tasks in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and One year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
- Necessary skills in leadership, communication and decision making.
- (5) score points for the third and fourth packages, and (3) score points for the first and second packages according to the procedure for hiring people with disabilities for people with disabilities if the person’s disability does not prevent them from performing their duties in the office.
- (5) Scoring score for females according to the recruitment procedure.
you can visit the official website to apply for this job the application is online and submit all your documents .