Tabesh University was established in 1388 and obtained its license as Tabesh Higher Education Institute No. (21) issued on 1389/9/21 from the Ministry of Higher Education and on 8/12/1395 under No. (24) was promoted to the University. Has done. The university currently has four faculties (Faculty of Economics, Faculty of Law, Political Science, Faculty of Sharia and Faculty of Journalism). In accordance with national and international standards.
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As organization salary Scale|
|Deadline||21 Apr 2021|
Feild of Teaching
- Faculty of Journalism
- Faculty of law
- Faculty of Economic
- Faculty of Sharia
- Participate in teaching
- Adaptive guidance, practical exercises
- Guiding students in preparing monographs, seminars, and scientific conferences
- Active participation in committees and participation in academic and administrative affairs
- Preparation and arrangement of textbooks (textbooks, textbooks, lecture notes, textbooks, and other materials)
- Active participation in improving the quality of education at the university
- Having excellent behavior and providing good relationships based on accepted values in the academic environment
- Observance and implementation of the provisions of the Law on Higher Education, regulations, and other legislative documents in the field of assigned duties
- Active participation in department meetings
- Supervising the implementation of the curriculum and the progress of theoretical, scientific, and field courses related to the department
- Evaluate the academic activities of the members of the department in each semester and submit it to the Scientific Council of the Department
- Other duties are assigned to the head of the department according to the provisions of the law and the bill.
- Having the necessary teaching characteristics and skills
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Dari / Pashto) and proficiency in English
- Familiarity with computer programs
- Have monitoring and evaluation skills
- Ability to manage
- Having organizational skills
- Having communication skills
- Full familiarity with the research method
Note: The educational documents of the candidates must be approved by the esteemed Department of Academic Affairs of the Ministry of Higher Education.
Eligible applicants must submit their transcripts and copies of their transcripts to the faculty or send an email to the address below.
For more information please visit the official website of University: www.tabesh.edu.af