Arranging and compiling reports on the results of inspections of departments in accordance with the law and regulations and presenting them to the head of follow-up findings.
- Location: Kabul
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 66-90-26-003
- Organization: Supreme Audit Office
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Education: Bachelor
- Deadline: 05. May. 2021
- Adopt measures to arrange the plan and follow up according to the guidelines of the follow-up mechanism and submit it to the head of the department for approval.
- Plan and arrange the plan and follow up with the responsible groups and introduce it to the relevant authorities.
- Establish a regular checklist to ensure compliance with audit findings and orders.
- Adopt measures regarding the registration of inspection results and how it is realized in the departments.
- Necessary cooperation with Tohid and reporting directorate to prepare annual and quarterly reports of realized audit observations.
- Provide specific theories and advice on the importance of documents in relation to the analyzed reports to improve the affairs of the department.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in auditing, economics, public administration, public policy, law, administration and business, financial and accounting management, ACCA, CPA, and CA, and a higher degree in these fields is preferred.
- Have at least two years of work-related work experience
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto and Dari) and fluency (writing and speaking) in English
- Mastering computer programs in task-related programs, especially Excel programs
- Ability to use ERPs program
- Having reporting skills in one of the official languages and English
How to Apply
- Honorable candidates are obliged to study this guideline carefully and submit their documents accordingly, otherwise, they will be considered ineligible.
15- Arrange the mentioned documents in a PDF file and send them to email ([email protected]). Make a name for yourself in the subject line of your email and clearly state the relevant section, otherwise, your request will not be accepted.
16- If necessary and obtaining more information, you can call (0202521550) during office hours or refer to the website of the Supreme Audit Office sao.gov.af.
- To get the job application form, refer to the following link:
For more information in Dari Language visit the official website of ACBAR