Manage, arrange and prepare reports on the results of inspections of departments in accordance with the law and regulations and submit them to the head of follow-up findings.
- Location: Kabul
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 66-90-26-005
- Organization: Supreme Audit Office
- Experience: 2 years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Education: Bachelor
- Deadline: 05. May. 2021
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring the accuracy of registration and unification of the figures of the inspection results report in the submitted reports.
- Preparation and submission of monotheistic reports and other information reports of the department to the relevant director.
- Management of obtaining education and refining data from the reporting database for use in monotheistic reporting.
- Management of preparation of plans and corrective theories in monotheistic reports.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the figures presented in the monotheistic reports and other reports and implementing the orders of the Department of Follow-up and Reporting.
- Ensuring the process of consolidation of reports, taking into account the process of implementation and activities of administrative units.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in auditing, economics, public administration, public policy, law, administration and business, financial and accounting management, ACCA, CPA, and CA, and a higher degree in these fields is preferred.
- Having at least two years of work-related work experience
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto and Dari) and fluency (writing and speaking) in English
- Mastery of computer programs in task-related programs.
- Having reporting skills in one of the official languages and English
How to Apply
1- Honorable candidates are obliged to study this instruction carefully and submit their documents accordingly, otherwise they will be considered ineligible.
2- Arrange the mentioned documents in a PDF file and send it to the email ([email protected]). Make a name for yourself in the subject line of your email and clearly state the relevant section, otherwise, your request will not be accepted.
3- If necessary and obtaining more information, you can call (0202521550) during office hours or refer to the website of the Supreme Audit Office sao.gov.af.
- To receive the job application form, refer to the following link:
For more information in Dari language you can also visit the official website of ACBAR