Provide the necessary advice to the official of the Supreme Audit Office in legal affairs and analyze the issues submitted by the official to review the affairs.
|Organization||Supreme Audit Office|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Job Title||Legal advisory|
|Experience||At least a bachelor’s degree in law, sharia (jurisprudence and law), and other related fields, and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in law, sharia (jurisprudence and law) and other related fields, and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Analysis and explanation of the sections of the applicable laws of the country in the field of legal affairs of the Supreme Audit Office to provide advice to the official of the office.
- Submitting legal-advisory plans regarding the removal or modification of the materials of legislative documents from the legal point of view in order to enrich them and arranging the draft legislative documents of the Supreme Audit Office and following them up in the relevant authorities.
- Provide legal advice on important judicial cases and how to submit them to the Attorney General’s Office for further action.
- Follow up on cases referred to the Prosecutor General’s Office to promote and improve transparency for legal enforcement and as soon as possible.
- Advising the Director General of the Supreme Audit Office on legal challenges and explaining laws, regulations and other legislative documents related to the Office’s duties.
- Provide legal advice on draft work plans, policies, and other documents and issues related to review matters.
- Provide advice on corruption cases and other matters referred by the agencies for professional or legal advice.
- Provide necessary and fundamental advice to the administration regarding legal matters in order to ensure coordination and strengthening relations with stakeholders.
- Provide legal advice on agreements, memoranda of understanding, and other international instruments relating to the High Review Board.
- Performing other legal duties related to the duty entrusted to him by the official in accordance with the laws and regulations.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Accounting of work performance and ensuring transparency in the relevant department in accordance with the applicable laws of the country;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work;
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area;
- Lead and provide the requested information accurately and in a timely manner on how to implement the affected departments to the information authority of the Office in accordance with the Law on Access to Information;
- Leadership, management, performance appraisal, determination of training needs and capacity building of affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Field of Study
At least a bachelor’s degree in law, sharia (jurisprudence and law) and other related fields, and a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
Managerial or specialized in one of the departments (legal affairs, audits and legal advice) or other cases of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years for master and one Year for PhD.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto and Dari) and fluency (writing and speaking) in English
- Have computer skills in task-related applications
- Skills in legal analysis and analysis, research, investigation, administration, understanding, and comprehension.