Management and supervision of the design and implementation of plans, strategies and policies of the Department of Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Economy and Agriculture, as well as management and supervision of the audit process in accordance with national and international laws and standards
|Organization||Supreme Audit Office|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||Original salary + project points change from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN|
|Job Title||Department of Audit of Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Economy and Agriculture|
|Experience||Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the departments (auditing, finance, and accounting, or other items in this bill of duties).|
|Education:||Have at least a bachelor’s degree in auditing, law, economics, public administration, public policy, administration and business, financial management, accounting, jurisprudence, ACCA, CPA, and CA, and other related disciplines and higher degrees It is preferred in the mentioned fields.|
Qualifications and job responsibilities
- Providing professional advice and cooperation with the Director-General of the Audit in compliance with the rules and regulations in the performance of duties and daily tasks to achieve the goals of the relevant department
- Planning, development, and implementation of policies and strategic plans of the Department of Audit of Infrastructure, Natural Resources, Economy, and Agriculture and reporting on the implementation of them
- Active participation in the arrangement, drafting, and formulation of policies, legislative documents, guidelines, and other plans, including the annual audit plan and other benchmarks at the administration level.
- Identify and cover the scope of work of the audit Observe the rules and regulations in the authorities of the infrastructure sector, natural resources, economy, and agriculture and share them with the Department of Planning and Policy to unify the annual general plan of the audit
- Ensure effective and documented follow-up of the audit findings of previous years and its reflection in the audit report
- Reviewing, correcting, and approving the audit plan based on the risk and the audit program in compliance with the rules and regulations in the infrastructure, natural resources, economics, and agriculture sectors, considering how the budget, finance and accounting, revenues, procurement, internal control system, applicable accounting and reporting framework Requirements of applicable laws, risk assessment, materiality level, and other requirements and submitting it to the authority for review and purpose
- Supervise and ensure the conduct of the opening session, implementation of the plan and implementation of the audit Compliance with laws and regulations in the infrastructure sector, natural resources, economics, and agriculture, documenting procedures and tests of the audit and collecting and documenting sufficient and appropriate evidence.
- Supervise the draft order of the reports to draw conclusions from the findings, evidence, and valid and sufficient evidence and share it to obtain the answers of the authorities under audit and conduct the closing session.
- Provide detailed information and reliable documents on cases of embezzlement, fraud, and corruption to the competent authority for further necessary measures.
- Supervise the implementation of audits following laws and regulations in the infrastructure, natural resources, economics, and agriculture sectors to ensure compliance with superior practices, compliance with international standards (INTOSAI), ethics of the Supreme Audit Office, use of auditing papers, compliance with laws and regulations, and Relevant guidelines at all stages of the audit and the arrangement and maintenance of audit files for subsequent independent evaluation
- Review of the final report containing the findings and related orders for improvement in the internal control system of the relevant authorities, taking into account the considerations of the Department of Report Analysis to the competent officials of the department for study and purpose.
- Supervision of the process and mechanism of quality control and assurance in all stages of the audit Compliance with laws and regulations and documenting the results of internal reviews (Internal Review) including defects and differences noted in each stage of the review
- Active cooperation and participation in increasing the value and improving the performance of the Supreme Audit Office and activities to ensure the public interest, including transparent and accountable financial management and efforts to combat corruption.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department by the goals and strategy of the administration and performing tasks on time and promptly, in a good manner, and observing the principle of transparency, by the laws, regulations, and procedures of the country
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, encouragement, training, and development of staff, for better performance by established criteria
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities by the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department
Field of Study
- at least a bachelor’s degree in auditing, law, economics, public administration, public policy, administration and business, financial management, accounting, jurisprudence, ACCA, CPA, and CA, and other related disciplines and higher degrees It is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the departments (auditing, finance, and accounting, or other items in this bill of duties).
- Managerial or specialized tasks; At least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctor
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English
- Mastery of computer programs in task-related programs.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning, and reporting
If the candidates do not provide the required documents for this position in a clear, transparent, and complementary manner to the Civil Service Appointments Board, they will not be eligible for this position and will not have the right to complain.