The change Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The Change Project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Assistance Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank, and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, the Ministries and Departments for each vacancy and inclusion in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the Office, In coordination with the direct director, their employment contract is arranged and attached. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year according to the intended report.
|Organization||Ministry of Mines and Petroleum|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||Original salary + change project points from the first step 109,600.00 AFN to the fifth step 164,489 AFN (according to the change project payment guidelines)|
|Vacancy No||0691 – 1|
|Job Title||Specialist in social economics and public policy|
|Deadline||31 / March / 2021|
The purpose of the task
Conducting social studies and economic and social policies in order to the sustainable development of the mining sector and ensure the compliance of economic policies of mines and petroleum with the objectives of the National Framework for Peace and Development of Afghanistan, Mines Roadmap, and Mines Legal Framework.
- Research, analysis, and consultation with relevant institutions on economic and social policies of mines in order to better advance the relevant affairs.
- Implementation of economic, social, and public studies and research affecting the development of the country’s mines.
- Creating and introducing new methods, guidelines, expressions, and standards in accordance with the strategy and policy of the Ministry to obtain effective results in the field of economic and social analysis of the country’s mines.
- Compilation of reports on how social and economic progress in the fields of mines and other economic and social analyses.
- Analysis and evaluation of mining project proposals in economic and social terms and their effects on the country’s economy
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of job.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
Arranging working relations with relevant authorities in order to integrate and coordinate the work affairs of the relevant department;
Field of Study
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields (Economics, Public Policy, Business Administration, Social Development, Environmental Engineering, Public Administration) and other related fields from national and international educational institutions, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred It will be given.
- Public Administration
Managerial or specialized in one of the sections (economic analysis, policymaking, strategy development, social development, public management) or other items of specialized duties in this bill of duties from inside or outside the country, at least three years for bachelor, two years For a master and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English.
- Computer skills in task-related to the job
- Necessary skills in the areas of data analysis and consolidation, leadership, communication, and decision making.
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission