The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced the awarding of scholarships to Simrang University, Indonesia in various stages, including 5 undergraduate, 5 masters, and doctoral degrees.
- Location: Indonesia
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No. Of opportunity: 10
- 5 scholarship for Bachelor degree
- 5 scholarship for Master degree and Ph.D. degree
- Scholarship type:
- Deadline: 15. July. 2021
Terms and Conditions:
- Percentage of scores for undergraduate candidates must be at least above 70%
- Percentage of scores for a candidate for master’s and doctoral scholarships should be higher than 65%
- Full tuition fee
- language training fee
- health insurance
- round trip ticket for the bachelor’s candidate
- For master’s and doctoral students, only the monthly fee and the inside of the university are free, the rest of the expenses will be covered by the student.
Eligible candidates will be informed, if they want to register in the scholarships of the mentioned country, in addition to completing the online registration process on the website, they can register at office No. (21) of the General Admission Office of the Ministry of Higher Education. Refer to the original of their educational documents and submit their documents before July 15, 2021, in accordance with 24 Saur 1400.
How to apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan