The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has announced the awarding of Romanian scholarships for the 2021-2022 academic year in various fields of study except for medicine, dentistry, and pharmacy in the undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral fields for non-EU countries and wants to introduce Eligible candidates from Afghanistan are listed below along with the certified documents.
- Scholarship type: Fully funded
- Location: Romania
- Apply Type: Ministry of Higher Education
- Level of Scholarship: Bachelor degree | Master degree | PhD degree
- Availability: Only for Afghanistan
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 18. March. 2021
- Application form
- Copy of diploma and transcript of grades with English translation
- Copy of birth certificate with official translation into English
- Copy of the first three pages of the passport
- Health insurance
- Letter of intent only for PhD degree candidate
- An applicant for a Bachelor degree required three-year school grades should not be less than 70 percent
- Applicants for Master’s Degree Scholarship Percentage Scores not less than 65%
Candidates can send the relevant documents directly to the e-mail address [email protected] and make the original documents available by physical or DHL postal service before May 5, 2021, according to 2/16/1400 in the country of the scholarship recipient, otherwise Will not be accepted after the deadline.
It is worth mentioning that the university fee, accommodation expenses, and financial aid for the undergraduate course are 65 Euros, for the master course 75 Euros and for the doctoral program 85 Euros per month for the students by the scholarship country, but the return ticket is for the candidates. Applicants must be fluent in Romanian, otherwise, they are required to complete one year of language training in the country of study. However, for more information and to receive the application form, refer to the internet link of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania http://www.mae.ro/en/node/10251.
Therefore, the honorable candidates should go to office No. 21 of the General Admission Office of the Ministry of Higher Education with their documents in hand to obtain other forms, and before 12/28/1399 with all the necessary documents and documents along with the scanned documents will be available to this Ministry.
Note: It should be noted that the candidate documents are sent by DHL mail by fast delivery.
Click on the LINK to receive the above scholarship supplements.
For more information apply follow the official website of the Ministry of Higher Education