Roshan Higher Education Institution has been registered with the Ministry of Higher Education as a private institute of higher education
Roshan Higher Education Institution operates in Jalalabad, the capital of Nangarhar province, and provides undergraduate training to students in five faculties of medicine, stomatology, law and political science, pharmacy and economics.
Roshan Institute of Higher Education is one of the most reputable and trusted institutions of higher learning in the east of the country.
Roshan Higher Education Institution was honored to be a candidate for the first phase of accreditation in the year 1, which was continuously evaluated by the Ministry of Higher Education in the month of January of the year with serious attention to quality assurance standards. As a result, she completed the first and second rounds of accreditation with a score of 1.2.
The main objective of Roshan Higher Education Institution is to provide such academic cadres to serve the society in accordance with the highest standards in the light of Islamic and national values, through research, teaching, diagnosis and services. To serve the people of the community.
Roshan Institute of Higher Education seeks to be recognized nationally as a reputable educational institution through the provision of research and quality academic services to train specialized and committed cadres.
Roshan Higher Education Institute engages the people of the country by providing training, research and quality services through professional and academic cadres to work for the betterment of the society based on their unique skills and expertise.
|Organization||Rokhan institute of higher education|
|No. of Opportunity||2|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Salary||As Organization salary Scale|
|Vacancy No||RIHE HRD/16|
|Job Title||Histology Physics and Pathology Teacher|
|Education:||Have a college education or specialization in therapeutic medicine|
|Deadline||20. April. 2021|
- To work for the implementation of the law of higher education and other relevant regulations of the Ministry of Higher Education and to abide by the internal policies of Roshan Higher Education Institution and to pay attention to its implementation while on duty.
- Prior to the commencement of the academic semester, the course policy of the subject is formulated and approved by the relevant department and curriculum committee.
- At the end of each semester, prepare a report in accordance with the subject course policy and submit it to the relevant department.
- Conduct intermediate and final assessments of students and perform their duties as examiner and raisin in the exams as per plan.
- Maintain student attendance related to each subject and class and ensure student attendance at the end of the class.
- To teach using modern and innovative methods in accordance with the policy of the organization in order to increase the capacity of the students in their profession.
- Conducting laboratory experiments for students in the relevant department and conducting various programs and projects of student practical training.
- Provide similar advice and answers to students’ homework, research, and writing, correcting and improving the quality of work.
- Provide guidance and counseling to students on class seminars, professional experiences, conferences, and research activities.
- Conduct a scientific dissertation or research related to your profession in each academic semester or at least in the academic year.
- Membership, work, and leadership of quality assurance committees at the departmental, faculty, and institutional levels.
- Arranging, updating, and compiling scholarly works of relevant departmental chapters in his profession.
- Carrying out other tasks, which in the future will be handed over to the teacher by Roshan Higher Education Institution according to the plan.
- Have a master’s degree in therapeutic medicine or have completed a specialization.
- Have at least three years of working experience as a teacher in their profession.
- Be fully acquainted with the program. MS Office
- Fluency in Pashto and Dari languages and familiarity with the English language.
- Foreign Border Graduation Certificates must be approved and have an official letter of approval from the Ministry of Higher Education.
- Proficiency in administrative work and familiarity with quality assurance standards.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can send their application and CV to Roshan Higher Education Institution’s Human Resources Department by April 20, 2021.
For more information please visit the official website of Rokhan institute of higher education www.rokhan.edu.af