The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation announced one vacancy as Reviewing and registering documents in Kabul city the eligible applicant can apply for the opportunity before the deadline 29. May. 2021. each our visitor has a question feel free to contact us we will help them step by step.
- Location: Parwan
- Organization: The Ministry of Refugees and Repatriation
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job title: Reviewing and registering documents
- Vacancy Number:
- Contract Duration: one year
- Job type:
- Deadline: 29. May.2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting stakeholders in a preform home based on their needs and concerns.
- Categorize, fill in and retrieve documents related to the stakeholder registration process
- Check stakeholder requests to prevent duplication, bug fixes or incorrect information
- Checking requests for the correctness of their information and cooperating to correct incomplete documents
- Ensure that documents are properly filled out and that all supporting documents are available prior to registration.
- Perform other duties assigned by the relevant director.
You May Like to Apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- Afghanistan Railway Administration, Audit Department
- 100 Internship program at all provinces of Afghanistan ( MRRD )
- At least a bachelor’s degree in
- social sciences
- public administration
- political science
- philosophy and sociology
- medical sciences and other related disciplines with higher degrees are preferred.
- At least 2 years of work-related work experience
- Effective written communication skills
- Familiarity with Dari and Pashto languages is preferred to English.
- Ability to work under difficult conditions
- Have computer skills in task-related applications
How to Apply
Dear eligible applicants, from the date of publication of the announcement, you can obtain the bill of duties of the mentioned opportunity from the website of the Ministry and send their documents to the email address Vacancies.email@example.com before the date of May 28, 2021, after the date of expiration of the job. Not accepted.
- Download the application form
Visit the official website for Dari Language