Dawat University offers vacancies for females who wish to work with this university as Registering of female clients. Work experience is not required if you have it as an asset for you. Education requirements the female applicant must Have at least the ability to read and write and is preferred to Bachelor. The salary will be as university salary scale.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Dawat University
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- No. of opportunity: one
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Job title: Responsible for registering female clients
- Application type: Online
- Education: Have at least the ability to read and write and is preferred to Bachelor
- Work Exprince: Preference is given to those who have work experience.
- Field of work: Administrative and financial deputy
- Type of contract: permanent
- Working hours: 8 am to 4 pm
- Deadline: 15/12/1399 | 05. March. 2021
- Checking of female products and clients upon arrival at the university
- Registering clients when entering the university in the registration book.
- Prevent any prohibited objects from entering the university.
- Guiding guests to the information section during the visit and dealing with them safely.
- Report unusual incidents and security incidents to the department manager as soon as possible.
- Being present in a certain area at certain times and maintaining the entrance gate of the university.
- Checking the branches after the end of the formalities and turning off the electrical appliances of the university.
- Proper use of mobile phones and telecommunications.
- Flexibility in performing tasks in emergency situations based on the guidance of the security department.
- And perform other duties assigned to it by the competent authorities.
- Required skills: Fluency in national languages.
- Human skills: Speed in performing affairs and communicating successfully.
- Personality Skill: have motivation and perseverance in doing the task.
How to Apply
The eligible female applicant can obtain the registration form of the job applicants from the Human Resources Management and the required documents every day from 8:30 pm to 4:00 pm to the Human Resources Management of the University of Dawat
location: Dawat University | Nah e Panjum, Khush hall Mina, Charah e Qambar
After reviewing the applicants’ documents, eligible individuals will be invited for an in-person interview, so enter your contact number in the registration application form exactly.
Human resource management
If you want to read more about this opportunity in Dari language download the word file format from bellow