Identify and separate educational priorities for the purpose of developing educational and explanatory programs.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs
- No of opportunity: 1
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Rank: 4
- Deadline: 15. May. 2021
Duties and responsibility
- Identifying and separating legislative issues and problems related to the use of cooperation of other relevant departments for the purpose of subsequent implementation.
- Providing ideas and advice in the design and drafting of educational materials and explanations for the purpose of developing educational programs.
- Identifying and separating educational and explanatory priorities to the level of the center and provinces to improve the capacity of staff and solve the problems and difficulties of departments.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Management and care of affected employees, in order to ensure their employment, growth, encouragement, and training.
- Providing professional advice and decision-making in achieving the goals and programs of the relevant department.
- Development and transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant directorate to the head of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant ministry/department.
- Provide communication with other departments of departments, ministries, and government departments if necessary.
- Establishing relations and coordination with the departments of the relevant department and other departments in order to achieve the expected goals of the department.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: educational management, education, social sciences, law, sharia (jurisprudence and law), literature, government management from national and international institutions from inside or outside From the country and to a higher degree in the mentioned fields is preferred.
- Work experience: At least one year of work-related work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country.
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English and computer skills in task-related programs.
Note: People with the above disabilities can apply for this position.
How to Apply
For more information in Dari Language, you can visit the official website of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs or you can also visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission