All doctor who wish to participate in the medical exam of the Medical Council in June of this year, are informed to refer to the following link and fill out the registration form by June 8 of this year according to the instructions below and before the 15th Jawaza 1400 to submit to the Supreme Medical Council.
Necessary tips for an online application form
- Before opening the registration form, take your 3×4 photo with white background and your previous exam information (if you have passed).
After selecting the new form, in the first step, select the type and name of your university and field of study, and go to the next step.
- Write down the ID given at the top of the form.
- Fill in the form with the correct information and view your form before (registering the information) and make sure that your information is correct.
- Print the completed form (record information) and install a 3×4 photo on it and get the confirmation of the references mentioned above at the end of the form above the form.
- Refrain from multiple registrations so that your registered form will not be invalidated.
- After completing the form, submit the necessary steps before June 6 of this year to the High Medical Council located behind MTN Telecommunication Company, Shahrnoo, Kabul.
- After the mentioned dates, the registration process is not applicable in any way.
How to Apply
Medical High Council Exit Exam Statement for Registration Notice
All the doctors who are interested to take part in the state examination of the Exit Exam of the Medical High Council on May 08, 2021, can register by entering the following link as per the procedure till May 15. And submit their form to the Medical High Council before 15 May of this year.
Afghanistan Medical Council –
Ministry of Higher Education – Ministry of Higher Education