- Location: Oruzgan
- National: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy: 009
- Organization: Regional Development Directorate MoE
- Experience: 3years
- Gender: Male and Female
- Contract Duration: 4 years
- Education: Bachelor
- Deadline: 05. May. 2021
- Arrange regular weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual work plans to monitor the timely and effective implementation of development projects with long-term social impact in the relevant sector in accordance with the annual work plan of the HICDP program.
- Support the Department of Economy in identifying the development priorities of the people by establishing coordination at the provincial and local levels, including districts and development councils, and gathering the development needs of the people.
- Carrying out technical, social, and economic surveys and cooperating in the initial design of development projects in the relevant sectors, including coordinating the timely ordering of technical documents for projects selected by the Provincial Development Committee.
- Coordinate and cooperate inaccurate pricing of project items in accordance with the price of materials in the market where the projects are implemented and prevent the inclusion of additional prices for projects.
- Coordinating the submission of project technical documentation with the second sector units and through them with the Project Coordination Unit (HICDP) and the Regional Development Department to submit projects for the purpose of the Steering Committee and the donor.
- Gather and accurately enter project-related information and update information on the progress of each step in the HICDP program information system.
- Follow up on projects that are in the procurement phase and ensure that the projects are implemented in accordance with the implementation plan and report on the status of project procurement to the Department of Economy and the Provincial Development Committee.
- Prepare and submit detailed reports on the progress of physical and financial work of projects and send it to the Development Projects Coordination Unit in the Ministry of Economy and submit regular reports on the progress of the program to the Department of Economy and the Provincial Development Committee.
- Establish close coordination with the head of the working team of the Department of Economy, relevant sectors, governor, and technical teams of the program in the implementing sectors to exchange information and share the lessons learned from the implementation of the program.
- Continuous monitoring, care, and quality control of how projects are implemented through the development of quarterly and monthly monitoring plans and close coordination with implementing sectors to arrange and conduct joint monitoring trips and provide technical suggestions to address shortcomings and regrets for better project implementation.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering, road engineering, or other regular engineering disciplines
- Have at least three years of work experience in the field of construction engineering and supervision of construction projects, preferably working experience at the provincial level
- Excellent knowledge and good skills in monitoring and evaluating development projects at the provincial level
Working knowledge and practical experience in managing development projects, especially rural projects
Ability to coordinate adaptive partners and schedule meetings
- Awareness and information about the policies and economic programs of the Government of Afghanistan
Computer administrative and management programs such as MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and engineering software such as
- Auto Cad, Designing Package, etc.
- Fluency in English, especially important technical, engineering, and administrative terms
Leadership management programs and having the ability to plan; Planning and reporting
How to apply
Applicants can apply Online via the official Email mentiond bellow
For more information please visit the offficial website of ACBAR for Dari Language