The Transformation Project is directly accountable to the Afghan National Peace and Development Framework, including the development priority of accountable and effective public administration systematization, as well as the goal of establishing, maintaining, and strengthening civil service specialization.
The overall goal of the change project is to strengthen the capacity of priority ministries and agencies by hiring key competencies based on competency, improving staff management, and better human resource planning.
The project is funded by the Afghanistan Reconstruction Fund (ARTF) and the International Development Association (IDA) Group of the World Bank and is being implemented by the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission on behalf of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan.
According to the Strategic Plan for Human Resources, ministries and departments for each vacancy and incumbent included in this project, at the beginning of each year, Key Deliverables and Means of Verification in accordance with the Task Bill, the main objectives of the department, In all coordination, their work contract is arranged and attached by direct order. The evaluation of the performance of the employees who are hired in this way is done every year based on the intended report of their performance against key tasks and evidence, and the extension of the employees’ employment contract for the next year is conditional on the successful completion of these tasks.
About the Supreme Audit Office:
The Supreme Audit Institution is the only independent Supreme Audit Institution inspecting the financial and accounting affairs of ministries, departments, enterprises and institutions, municipalities, and other government institutions, which was named within the government in 1300 AH under the name of the Court of Audit. The party carries out auditing and auditing activities of government offices under different names.
With 98 years of experience, the agency has been a member of the International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (INTOSAI), the Asian Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (ASOSAI), the Economic Cooperation Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions (ECOSAI) and is currently a member of the ICO Executive Committee.
High Office of Audit; Compliance Audit, Qatia and Financial Audit, Grants Audit, IT Audit, Performance & Environmental Audit, Special Audit and Confidential Confidential Audit And performs their activities in the relevant field of work and reports to the High Authority of the Presidency and the National Assembly.
Managing and supervising the design and implementation of plans, strategies and policies of the Public Projects Review Department, as well as managing and supervising the review process in accordance with national and international laws and standards.
|Organization||Supreme Audit Office of Afghanistan|
|No. of Opportunity||1|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Job Title||Public Projects Audit Department|
|Deadline||04. April. 2021|
- Presenting professional suggestions and cooperating with the General Director, reviewing the performance and special examination in performing the assigned tasks and daily tasks in order to achieve the goals of the relevant department
- Planning, development, and implementation of policies and strategic plans of the Public Projects Review Department and reporting on the implementation of them
- Active participation in the arrangement, drafting, and formulation of policies, legislative documents, guidelines, and other plans, including the annual review plan and other benchmarks at the administration level.
- Identifying, covering, and developing the work area, reviewing the construction affairs of public and restoration projects of ministries and government departments, and partnering them with the Department of Planning and Policy to unify the annual general review plan.
- Ensuring effective and documented follow-up of the findings of previous years’ review and its reflection in the review report
- Adjustment, correction, and purpose of risk-based survey plan and review strategy plan for construction review of public and restoration projects of ministries and government departments, including the existence of drawings in construction and restoration projects, matching the actual volumes of work done with the fixed volumes in the final estimate. Money payments (payment of taxes, Sukuk, security, etc.) Accuracy of material consumption volumes in contract estimation Calculation and measurement of construction estimates under the direct supervision of the building inspector, internal control system, accounting and enforceable reporting framework, requirements for compliance with applicable laws, risk assessment Significance, and other matters required and submitted for review and purpose by the competent authorities
- Supervise and ensure the conduct of the inaugural meeting, implementation of the plan and implementation of the construction of public and restoration projects of ministries and government departments, documentation of procedures and tests, review and collection and documentation of sufficient and appropriate evidence
- Supervise the draft order of the reports in order to draw conclusions from the findings, evidence, and valid and sufficient evidence and share it to obtain the answers of the authorities under review and conduct the closing session.
- Provide detailed information and credible documents on cases of embezzlement, fraud, and corruption to the competent authority for further necessary action
- Supervise the implementation of the review of construction affairs of public projects and repairs of ministries and government departments in order to ensure compliance and observance of superior practices, international standards (INTOSAI), ethical fertilizer of the Supreme Office of review and implementation and use of worksheets review compliance with laws and regulations and Relevant guidelines in all stages of review and arrangement and maintenance of review files for the purpose of subsequent independent evaluation
- Review and submit a report on the construction of public projects and repairs of ministries and government departments containing the findings and related orders for improvement in the internal control system and the performance of the relevant authority and submit it to the authorities under review and other stakeholders after the approval of the competent authorities.
- Monitoring the process and quality control and assurance mechanism at all stages of reviewing and maintaining internal review documents, including the differences noted at each review stage
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and organizing all the affairs of the relevant department in accordance with the goals and strategy of the administration and performing tasks on time and in a timely manner, in a good manner and observing the principle of transparency, in accordance with the laws, regulations, and procedures of the country
- Identify and propose the budget needs of the relevant department in order to implement the strategy, policy, and work plan
- Ensuring sound management, recruitment, encouragement, encouragement, training, and development of staff, for better performance in accordance with established criteria
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to create an incentive to improve performance, increase efficiency and productivity, determine training needs and increase capacity building
- Develop and transfer professional skills through workshops, seminars, counseling, and workflow training for affected employees
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field of work
- Leading and providing timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the Relevant Work Area
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department
- Ensuring communication and coordination with all partners, sectoral departments of the High Office of Investigation, and relevant authorities in order to effectively and timely implementation of construction inspection plans
- Holding periodic meetings in order to improve the performance of construction affairs in the authorities that can be reviewed and sent the demands and applicable points to the authorities in order to improve the implementation of construction affairs through the official schools.
- Establishing understanding and professional cooperation between the professional departments of review to strengthen effective and useful use of professional human resources in order to develop systems for reviewing construction affairs and public projects.
Employment conditions, level of education and work experience:
- Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines: Seoul Engineering, Construction, Engineering and Surveillance and other related fields, and a higher degree is preferred in the mentioned fields.
- Minimum work experience from inside and outside the country in one of the departments (inspection, civil engineering, engineering, infrastructure engineering, and other items mentioned in the objectives and responsibilities of this post)
- Managerial or specialized tasks; At least three years for a bachelor’s degree, two years for a master’s degree, and one year for a doctorate.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills related to the task.
- Necessary skills in decision making, communication planning and reporting
How to apply
All eligible candidate is required to apply for this opportunity online via the official website that we have mentioned at the support link. if you want to read the complete information in Dari language also find in bellow
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission