Announcement of employment (110) vacancies for 3 and 4 provincial positions (Badakhshan, Panjshir, Nuristan, Uruzgan, Khost, Farah, Kapisa, Sar-e-Pul, Daikundi and Parwan) and municipalities of provincial capitals (Panjshir, Farah, Kapisa, Sar-e-Pul and Daikundi)
|Location||Badakhshan, Panjshir, Nuristan, Uruzgan, Khost, Farah, Kapisa, Sar-e-Pul, Daikundi and Parwan|
|No. of Opportunity||110|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary scale|
|Job Title||Rank 4 and 5|
|Deadline||08. Mary. 2021|
In order to achieve the goals of the government to reform and create a healthy administration, strengthen transparency and provide better urban services, the administration of local organs, as well as entrusting the work to its people (110) to 3 and 4 provincial officials (Badakhshan, Panjshir, Nuristan, Uruzgan, Khost, Farah), Kapisa, Sar-e-Pul, Daikundi, and Parwan) and the municipalities of the provincial capitals (Panjshir, Farah, Kapisa, Sar-e-Pul, and Daikundi) in accordance with the Civil Service Employees Law, Labor Law, and Civil Service Employees Appointments Procedure, and continues to be competitive. These provinces should declare (5) professional deficiencies through themselves.
- The candidate older than 18 years old
- having at least a bachelor’s degree or higher
- having work experience related to the bill of duties
- ability to manage and lead, identifying urban problems and challenges
- the ability to plan and implement detailed plans
- having the ability And the skill of economic projects and revenue growth, impunity, land rage and public property, and crimes against humanity.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can obtain the announced vacancies from the Human Resources Development Department of the respective province and the municipality of the relevant province from 17. April. 2021 – 08. Mary. 2021 for more information please contact here: 0731333686