The National Development Corporation announced one vacancy as Planning Expert – Department of Bussiness cohesion and Development. the eligible applicant can apply before the deadline of vacancies, The aim of the opportunity is to Plan, prepare and arrange plans for production projects, agriculture, livestock, and other programs and activities of the department in accordance with the strategic plan of the Department of Business Development in order to standardize the plans and work activities of the company.
- Organization: National Development Corporation
- Location: Kabul
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Nationality: Afghan
- Vacancy number: 02/021/05HR/SDAB/NDC
- Deadline: 19. May. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the Department of Business Development to achieve the projected goals of the company.
- Collaborate in preparing and drafting strategic plans and company policies and other planning if necessary.
- Collaborate in preparing and arranging strategic partnership plans with other government agencies, institutions, ministries and departments.
- Provide effective working relationships for the purpose of enriching planning with companies, investors, businessmen and other national investment institutions.
- Management of how to strengthen the coordination of planning processes, in different central and provincial departments and other relevant authorities.
- Collaborate in developing plans and strategies to attract investment for potential opportunities that can increase the company’s revenue and pave the way for development.
- Carrying out research and research in various cases in order to design effective plans to reduce costs and increase the company’s revenue in various sectors.
- Providing expert advice to the planning specialist in order to attract investment in various sectors in the company.
- Collecting figures from various sources about the potential capacities and resources of the business sector in order to be consistent in planning matters.
- Supervise the collection of figures and information in accordance with the annual planned indicators of the central and provincial sectors, in order to arrange monthly, quarterly and annual plans.
- Ensuring the processes of comparing development and business plans and reflecting the objective priorities of different sectors, in order to achieve the set goals of the company.
- Managing the process of joint planning between the central and provincial departments of the company for balanced and sustainable development.
- Submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports to the planning specialist and, if necessary, to the Director of Business Development, related activities and achievements.
- Execution of other matters assigned by the planning expert in accordance with the rules, regulations and goals of the company.
You may like to apply
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Network Commander
- Ministry of Information Technology, Telecommunications, and Science, Nimroz Digital Coordinator Department
- Independent Directorate for Local Governance, Directorate of Technical Services sector Paktika province
- Ministry of Economy, Department of Economy (Secretary of Economic Committee of Kunduz Province)
- Ministry of Transport, Department of Land Transport Regulation of Herat Province
- Ministry of Public Health ( Dentist )
- Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission, Software Development Expert
- General Directorate of Physical Education and Sports, Nangarhar Sport Department
- At least have a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Public administration,
- Business development manager,
- Administration and business, Priority is given to specific projects and experiences in major development projects.
- Having expert experience from inside or outside the country in one of the departments related to planning and implementation of the objectives and responsibilities of this package, at least two groups and one group.
- Language Required
- Computer skill
- Office package
- Necessary skills in designing and developing business planning;
How to Apply
For more information in Dari language please visit the official website of the National Development Corporation