Control, supervise, lead and organize the implementation of technical and sectoral services in the province in the light of regulations, procedures, laws and regulations in force in the country,
|Organization||Independent administration of local organs|
|No. of Opportunity|
|Gender||Male and female|
|Salary||As Organization Salary Scale|
|Job Title||Technical and Sectoral Services Department|
|Deadline||02 May 2021|
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership, cohesion, supervision, and constant monitoring of the activities of the technical and sectoral services departments under the influence of the resident of the respective province.
- Develop a strategic plan of the province, the necessary information database, and forecast the development budget of the province in coordination with the second units located in the province.
- Coherence of economic development planning and monitoring its implementation in the economic sectors at the relevant provincial level.
- Cohesion, regular budget planning and development budget of the technical and sectoral services sectors of the province;
- Implementing and supervising the implementation of development programs and managing the development budget of the technical and sectoral departments of the province.
- Receiving reports from relevant departments and technical and sectoral departments residing in the province and presenting them to the relevant authorities and the governor.
- Leading the team to prepare an executive report to the governor and other relevant authorities.
- Care and supervision of the affairs of entering statistical statistics in the database for the purpose of use and timely presentation if necessary.
- Establishing and leading the province’s information system, solving the problems of the public sector through technical and sectoral departments.
- Plan and arrange the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the department in accordance with the plan and strategic goals of the department.
- Provide useful and professional advice to enrich the province’s programs.
- Conducting technical and sectoral meetings of the relevant departments twice a month in coordination with the provincial leadership meetings as the secretary of the meetings.
- Identify and propose budget requirements based on the annual work plan of the relevant department;
- Achieving the goals and programs of the Afghanistan National Peace and Development Strategy and the National Anti-Corruption Strategy in the relevant field.
- Lead and provide timely information within government departments, civil society, media, and citizens of the country, taking into account the objectives of the law on access to information and the policy of the relevant department.
- Observing and ensuring the implementation of the Administrative Enforcement Law, the Law on the Prevention of Harassment of Women and Children, and the Code of Conduct in the relevant field of work.
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees.
- Evaluate the performance of affected employees in order to motivate them to improve performance, increase productivity and efficiency, determine training needs and increase capacity building.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual, and, if necessary, reports to inform the authorities of related activities and achievements.
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields:
- Engineering (construction, strength, construction, water supply, and environment, urban planning, urban planning),
- Engineering (urban planning, construction), building management, project management, economics Or other related fields, from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country, and higher degrees in the above fields are preferred;
- Work experience: related to one of the departments (similar or specialized management of sectoral development or planning affairs, or economic development affairs, or other matters specified in the objectives and responsibilities of this post) of national and international institutions from within and Or abroad;
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission in the Dari language