The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission, in order to entrust the work to the people and achieve the lofty goals of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on reforming and establishing a sound civil service administration in a series of previous announcements, to hire qualified and experienced people through free competition. According to the new salary system, Eligible interested applicant can submit their application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (http://lowgrade.iarcsc.com/).
When requesting, copy the desired vacancy number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy number: HR-076
- No of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 03. August. 2021
The objective of the task: maintenance and care of electronic equipment, oils, and parts of vehicles in the delivery house and its distribution according to the bills and basic documents.
Duties and Responsibility
- Arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the relevant directorate plan to achieve the set goals;
- Check and control of electronic equipment, lubricants and parts received according to the specifications purchased at the time of delivery;
- Delivery of electronic goods, oils and spare parts received according to the purchased specifications;
- Proper care and maintenance of electronic equipment, parts, and oils inside the depot;
- Signing the form (M7) after delivery of electronic equipment, oils and parts;
- Distribution of electronic equipment of Bright Form (FS5) from Depot and distribution of lubricants and spare parts of Bright Asl Dhimt;
- Receipt of electronic equipment, oils and parts including form (FS5) from the recipient;
- Arranging the sex card in order to determine the amount of clay;
- Follow up on registering the contents of the form (M7) and (FS5) in the inventory registration office in the goods calculation branch;
Seals and varnishes and opening the depot were present in the inspection boards;
- Use the necessary precaution during the delivery and distribution of electronic goods from the depot;
- Delivery of electronic goods, hot parts and storage in the depot until the implementation of the Leilam process;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authorities and relevant authorities on related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office;
- Providing communication and work coordination with the relevant departments of the relevant department for the timely implementation of assigned tasks.
- Apprentice Has the least ability to read and write, is preferred to candidates with a bachelor’s degree or higher;
- Work experience: not required;
- Necessary skills: Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and having the physical ability to perform the assigned tasks.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission official website