Objective of the task: to study the curricula, considering the educational needs of the police and the policy approved by the Ministry.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 3
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in educational curriculum from a technical point of view, taking into account the educational conditions, environmental requirements and other factors.
- Identify the rank and field of work of the ANP in relation to the specific needs of the training program.
- Achieving standard quotas according to the needs of the ANP and expressing opinions about it.
- Analyze and evaluate educational needs and send it to the Professional Committee of the Board of Education.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Communication and coordination with educational departments to enrich the curriculum of the ANP
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: (law and political science, economics, literature (Dari and Pashto), education, public administration, administration and public policy) and a higher degree in the mentioned fields from National and international institutions from inside or outside the country are preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website