About Da Afghanistan Bank:
Da Afghanistan Bank also acts as a banker and financial representative of the government, issuing and registering licenses for banks, money changers and suppliers of monetary services and securities, and a secure and secure payment system. For this purpose, designing, implementing, and adopting monetary policies, exchange rate policy and currency arrangements, printing banknotes, and minting coins were determined as the tasks of the Central Bank.
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|No. Of Jobs:||1|
|Organization:||Da Afghanistan Bank|
|Years of Experience:||Two years of relevant work experience|
|Education:||At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of computer science, information technology|
- • Install and configure operating systems including Windows 10 and Windows Server and Application software
- • Solve employees’ problems through a series of actions in person; Email or phone
- • Timely response to service issues and requests
- • Set up an account for new users
- • Repair and replace equipment if necessary
- • Install an antivirus program and update packages
- • Configure emails in MS Outlook
- • Collaborate on backing up security cameras
- • Installation, monitoring of printers, copiers, to ensure that they work properly and are regularly maintained
- • Troubleshooting and managing biometric devices for attendance
- • Troubleshooting software and hardware and troubleshooting
- • Labeling and unifying all network goods and cabling network goods
- • Establish coordination between information technology departments in order to move things forward
- • Assessing the needs of the branches regarding the best equipping of the information technology system
- • Supervise, inspect and guide relevant staff for better performance
- • Cabling and arranging data center cables and related departments
- • Development, testing, evaluation and installation of improvements in internal and external networks
- • Prepare work plans and submit work reports to the direct manager and the competent director
- • Performing other duties and responsibilities that are referred to in accordance with the bill and regulations based on the procedures, instructions and instructions of the superior authority.
- Degree and field of study: Bachelor’s degree in economics, management, human resources, banking and finance, administration and business, public administration, or accounting.
- Experience: (2) years of work-related work experience
- Fluency in national and English languages
- • Familiarity with computer programs and banking systems
- • Having managerial and leadership skills
- • Familiarity with banking rules and regulations
- • Ability to write work letters, suggestions, and reports
- • Understand work responsibility and identify problems in the workplace
- • Eloquence and rhetoric in a speech
- • Ability to prepare proposals and manage projects
- • Maintaining privacy and virtue
- • Awareness of the tasks and goals of the Central Bank
- Eligible applicants should send their certified color scan of ID, CV} Cover Litter and Diploma / Transcript certified educational documents to [email protected] Please avoid sending unnecessary documents.
- – The above documents must be sent in PDF format in a compressed file with the name of the applicant and the announced package.
- – Applicants should mention the title of their desired position in the subject line of the email.
- – If the above is not observed, the applicant’s application will not be accepted.
- – Only selected applicants will be contacted to take the exam.
- – The date of the exam will be announced later.
read more in the Dari Language