Hotel Inter-Continental Kabul was inaugurated officially on 09th September 1969. The hotel is situated on a hilltop; with eye-catching views of Kabul city, Bagh-e- Bala “Amir Abdurahman’s summer palace” and the Hindu Kush mountain Range.
The hotel Inter-Continental Kabul is fully air-conditioned and centrally heated. All the rooms are completely equipped with modern facilities like private baths/shower, 21 inch TV in each room with 70 international channels includes of BBC and CNN news, Radio and telephone. Read more
|Contract Type||Permanent||Minimum Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary:||As per the company salary scale||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Administrative, Management, Consulting, Media, Communication||Gender||Any|
|Probation Period:||3 months||A number of posts:||1|
|Contract Is Extendable:||NO||Required Languages:||Pashto Dari English|
|Announced Date:||July-11-2021||Closing Date:||July-18-2021|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and arranging the daily work plan of the secretariat of the presidency in accordance with the plan and objectives of the department.
- Arranging and arranging the division of the daily times of the hotel manager and informing the clients about the place and time of the meetings and gatherings.
- Arranging the place and time of the official meetings of the head of the hotel as well as arranging the program for the reception of guests and clients.
- Providing communication with the relevant departments for the purpose of obtaining information and answering the received telephones, as well as maintaining the list of telephone scores of high-ranking officials.
- Arranging telephone conversations of external authorities, meetings and meetings of the presidency, and receiving instructions and notes for future performances.
- Consultation and understanding with the hotel manager regarding the prioritization of official meetings.
- Daily checks and checks of e-mail, telephone, e-mail and documents under the guidance of the director.
- Preparing and arranging the Muharram file and filing all the documents to the relevant files with the coordination of the executive director.
- Ensuring the care of cleanliness and other duties of the Office of the President.
- Communicating the verbal instructions of the presidency to other relevant branches.
- Perform other duties assigned by the hotel manager in accordance with the rules, regulations and objectives of the department.
- Degree in Business Administration or public administration.
- 2 years of secretarial, or office experience
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Documents filing skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- The high degree of attention to detail
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
The qualified applicants can submit their Cover letter+CV and a photo to the mentioned email add.
For more information, please contact: 3033