The main tasks of the person in charge of property consolidation are surveying, sketching, sketching, and consolidating the assets of Bank Melli Afghan in coordination with the relevant department and re-registering them in the property offices of the relevant bodies. . It also prepares and arranges the necessary instructions to coordinate the way of carrying out the activities and ensuring the correct performance of the activities of the affairs of maintenance and consolidation and stabilization of the mentioned places and future duties:
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Banke- Millie Afghan
- No of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Years of Experience: Five years experience
- Education: Must have Bachelor Degree, Master will be preferred
- Deadline: 08 Jul 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Preparation and arrangement of survey plan and re-establishment of deeds with and without deeds of ownership of the National Bank of Afghanistan in coordination with relevant departments.
- Re-registration of the assets of the National Bank of Afghanistan according to the documents obtained through the relevant departments and during the process of the document-based ruling.
- Reviewing and re-registering the assets of the National Bank of Afghanistan in the real estate offices of the municipalities, the Ministry of Urban Development, and Land in the center and provinces.
- According to the development plan, arranging construction plans in coordination with the relevant departments for those bank assets that have been re-established.
- During the process of documenting the verdict for the assets of the National Bank of Afghanistan that have been newly established and registered in the offices of the relevant departments.
- Prepare a work plan to advance the National Bank of Afghanistan’s property files in Kabul and the usurped provinces.
- Preparation and arrangement of estimation and forecasting of the annual budget required for the maintenance of the bank’s assets.
- Ensuring the implementation of operational plans for the preservation and maintenance of the assets of the National Bank of Afghanistan, taking into account the budget plan and objectives of the department;
- Investigate issues and problems related to the consolidation of properties, their maintenance, and care, and provide appropriate solutions to solve problems;
- Arranging monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the strategic plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, relevant activities and achievements in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Coordination and communication with relevant departments and other relevant departments for better coordination of affairs.
- Perform other duties entrusted by the General Directorate of Real Estate and Shares and the Islamic Banking Department in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the National Bank of Afghanistan.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: civil engineering or other related fields, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred;
- Work Experience: Have at least five years of work experience for holders of a bachelor’s degree and three years of work-related work experience for holders of a master’s degree.
How to Apply
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to the E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER BMA//2021//78) IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.