Hotel Inter-Continental Kabul was inaugurated officially on 09th September 1969. The hotel is situated on a hilltop; with eye-catching views of Kabul city, Bagh-e- Bala “Amir Abdurahman’s summer palace” and the Hindu Kush mountain Range.
The hotel Inter-Continental Kabul is fully air-conditioned and centrally heated. All the rooms are completely equipped with modern facilities like private baths/shower, 21 inch TV in each room with 70 international channels includes of BBC and CNN news, Radio and telephone.
|Contract Type||Permanent||Minimum Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Salary:||As per the company salary scale||Work Type:||Full Time|
|Functional Area:||Marketing, Public relation, Consulting, Media, Communication||Gender||Any|
|Probation Period:||3 months||The number of posts:||1|
|Contract Is Extendable:||NO||Required Languages:||Pashto Dari English|
|Announced Date:||July-11-2021||Closing Date:||July-18-2021|
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and arrange monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan.
- Planning, organizing, and executing advertising strategies and campaigns to achieve goals.
- Implement and implement public relations principles and policies to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Research, write and distribute press releases in specific media as well as media coverage analysis.
- Holding circles, press conferences, exhibitions, and press tours to increase hotel revenues and progress.
- Holding and celebrating the national, historical, and cultural days and occasions of the country.
- Manage and share user-related content on sites and social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- Create and manage brochures, flyers, direct emails, promotional videos, photos, and more
- Request management and invitation of media, individuals and government departments, and other organizations.
- Managing and estimating aspects of public relations for a critical situation.
- Disseminate information about new advertising opportunities and current developments in public relations campaigns.
- Arranging and creating information and details for various lectures, circles, and meetings inside and outside the hotel.
- Public speaking in interviews, press conferences, and lectures.
- Budget planning and estimation, expenditures for public relations programs and initiatives.
- Assistance and cooperation in designing and reviewing various types of advertising, marketing, and hotel sales.
- Design and review online content for media announcements and other media.
- Review and manage information, awareness, and content produced and arranged for websites and social media.
- Establish effective relationships with all relevant customers, such as government agencies, media, politicians, etc.
- Awareness and information about the latest changes, developments, services, products, and rates of the hotel.
Create and submit reports from public relations campaigns.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, work reports to the relevant directorate of activities and achievements.
- Perform other duties assigned by the relevant directorate in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Degree in Marketing, public relations,s or any other related field.
- 2 years of experience in the field specified
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- A high degree of attention to detail
The qualified applicants can submit their Cover letter+CV and a photo to the mentioned email ad.