Program & Finance Associate, Kabul
By handling data inputs, providing logistical assistance, monitoring project execution, and following up on recommendations, the Programme and Finance Associate assists UNFPA in the design, planning, and administration of its national program.
- Opportunity: Job
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: UNFPA Afghanistan
- No of opportunity: 1
- Job ID: 41126
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Time: Full Time
- Duration: 1 year
- Deadline: 10 February 2022
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Participating in the STFA project’s operational management and monitoring.
- Contributes significantly to the planning of program activities, including assisting program officers with budget preparation, venue arrangements, and presentation preparation.
- Collects information, prepares tables, and drafts chosen portions of the report to assist in the development of the STFA program and financial reports, as well as follow-up activities.
- Provides relevant financial information and analysis to support the monitoring of program financial performance for STFA funding.
Qualifications and Experience
- Completed Secondary Level Education required. First-level university degree desirable.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience in program/ project management.
- Proficiency in current office software applications and corporate IT systems.
- Fluency in English, Dari/Pashto is required; Knowledge of other official UN languages would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY
The United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) has set up an electronic application management system. This allows candidates to construct a candidate profile that can be updated on a regular basis and submitted for several job openings. At http://www.unfpa.org/employment, you may get a Step-by-Step Guide to Applying in UNFPA’s E-Recruit System. Please print the Guide so that you may refer to it during the registration and application process.
For more information please visit the official website of UNFPA Afghanistan