Task Objective: To teach strategic issues to students in accordance with the Ministry’s curriculum
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 2
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advancing strategy courses for students in accordance with scientific standards and educational curriculum.
- Preparation and arrangement of teaching materials to advance the educational program and provide sound suggestions in relation to the scientific research affairs of the department.
- Knowledge and familiarity of the characteristics of each student in order to direct educational projects.
- Controlling students’ homework and prescribing the necessary instructions to them.
- Observance of the principle of student-centeredness in the implementation of educational programs for students.
- Observance of religious, legal and political requirements in providing teaching aids for students.
Carrying out scientific research in order to solve problems through the scientific channel.
- Arranging the results of Hersmester exams and students’ union exams to the director of the department.
- Controlling the presence of learners during teaching and recording it in journals.
- Advancing the concerns of a class in order to prepare and arrange the exam results and present it to the department at a certain time and place.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Communication and coordination with internal departments to achieve goals and programs.
- Comprehensive cooperation in preparing and arranging educational plans and curricula with the department as needed during the school year and holidays.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: (Economics, Public Administration, Public Policy, Law and Political Science, Administration and Diplomacy, International Relations, Education, Literature) from national and international educational institutions in and Or abroad, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website