The main duties and responsibilities of the Legal Officer of the Islamic Banking Real Estate Division are to prepare and arrange a lawsuit, to dismiss the lawsuit, to participate in various court hearings and to advance the legal affairs of the real estate and subscriptions of the Afghan National Bank. Regulations, the responsible person must also be fully aware of the laws and regulations that are required in Islamic banking issues, especially in the real estate and subscription sector.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Banke- Millie Afghan
- No of Opportunity: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Experience: 5 Years Experience
- Contract type: Permenent
- Vacancy Number: BMA//2021//79
- Education: Must have Bachelor Degree, Master will be preferred
- Deadline: 08 Jul 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Preparation of litigation forms, dismissal of disputed property cases, and property joint ownership of the National Bank of Afghanistan in coordination with the legal advice of the National Bank of Afghanistan.
- Participate in court hearings as the official representative of the National Bank of Afghanistan in order to file or dismiss claims related to real estate and subscriptions, which are occasionally filed in the courts.
- Follow up on all property and subscription cases with the judiciary.
- Arranging correspondence, suggestions, inquiries / answers to inquiries and suggestions regarding the problems of the National Bank of Afghanistan.
- Participation in volunteering sessions as a representative of the real estate department of the Islamic Banking Department.
- In order to prevent legal risks, prepare standard arrangements, contracts and agreements for the assets of the Afghan National Bank in accordance with applicable laws.
- Arranging documents related to the assets of the National Bank of Afghanistan in coordination with the relevant departments in Kabul and the provinces.
- Advancing Legal Affairs Related to Afghan National Market Peshawar, Karachi Locations Pakistan and Advancing Legal Affairs Related to London-UK Property.
- Advancing the legal affairs of the subscription department of the National Bank of Afghanistan.
- Advance disputes over National Bank of Afghanistan assets in Kabul and provinces in coordination with the judiciary.
- Coordination and communication with relevant departments and other related departments for better coherence of affairs.
- Arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the strategic plan, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on relevant activities and achievements, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Prepare and arrange the procedures required to coordinate the conduct of activities and ensure the proper conduct of legal activities.
- Perform other duties entrusted by the General Directorate of Real Estate and Shares and the Islamic Banking Department in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the National Bank of Afghanistan.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in law and economics, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred;
- Work Experience: Have at least five years of work-related work experience for bachelor’s degree holders and three years of work-related work experience for master’s degree holders.
How to Apply
You should apply electronically by sending your CV and a one-page covering letter explaining your interest and suitability for the position to the E-mail given below.
PLEASE SPECIFY ONLY THE VACANCY NUMBER BMA//2021//79 IN THE SUBJECT LINE OF YOUR E-MAIL.
- APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTER THE DEADLINE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- ONLY SHORT-LISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.