Human Resources Assistant by FAO Afghanistan
FAO Afghanistan is investing in resilience-building actions across all 34 provinces, with a focus on protecting agriculture livelihoods and local ecosystems, increasing local production of nutritious foods and cash incomes, and safeguarding critical agriculture sectoral development gains made over the last two decades by revitalizing rural markets and economies. FAO will focus on the following four priority actions in 2022-2023, as part of the UN Transitional Engagement Framework’s (TEF) life-saving assistance Outcome (1): I Wheat Seed Security, (ii) Enhancing Local Production of Nutritious Food, (iii) Livestock Protection and Dairy Sector Support, and (iv) Restoring Irrigation Structures to Boost Cash Incomes. In addition, the FAO will contribute to TEF Outcome 2’s resilience-building operations.
- Opportunity type: job
- Organization: FAAFG
- No of opportunity:
- Location: Kabul
- Job Type: Non-staff opportunities
- Grade Level: not Required
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Duration: 6 months (with extension subject to satisfactory performance and funding availability)
- Deadline: 04/May/2022, 11:59:00 PM
- Do you like to Apply for a Fully-funded Scholarship visit here: AsanScholarship.com
- FAO is dedicated to attaining gender, nationality, background, and cultural diversity in its workforce.
- Women, nationals of non-represented and under-represented Members, and people with impairments are encouraged to apply.
- Everyone who works with FAO is expected to maintain the greatest levels of ethics and professionalism, as well as to support the organization’s principles.
- All chosen applicants will be subjected to extensive reference and background checks.
- All applications will be handled with the utmost discretion.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Organize NSHR team member recruitment/selection processes, including:
- Drafting of Vacancy Announcements & take care of the subsequent posting on Employment Websites;
- Complete the initial screening of applicants to prepare the longlist, and review the shortlist provided by the Hiring Manager;
- Provide guidance on the interview panel composition and organize panels/interviews in a timely manner & ensure all the necessary logistical arrangements for conducting/organizing for interview process;
- University (Bachelor) degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Public Administration, or a closely related field.
- At least three (3) years of relevant work experience in human resources management and administration.
- Working knowledge (level C) of English and local languages (Pashto and/or Dari).
- National of Afghanistan.
How to Apply
To apply, go to the Jobs at FAO recruiting page and fill up your online profile. We highly advise that your profile is accurate and thorough and that it contains your work history, academic credentials, and language abilities.
Visit the official website to read more