Objective of the tasks: control, supervision and administration and execution of all the affairs of the headquarters of the Central Department.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 1
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supply of livestock and logistics items in the presence of the inspection board and transfer it to the relevant depot.
- Follow up on how to calculate, distribute, return and use the relevant livestock.
- Preparing office documents for control and inspection of documents of the esteemed official of the Ministry of Interior.
- Carrying out the calculation of the objects of life according to the instructions of the letter and controlling the seals and locks of the depots.
- Protection and maintenance of object depots, and control of kitchens and canteens on a daily basis
- Regulation and legal use and proper consumption of narcotics. Arranging a plan for the distribution of foodstuffs in accordance with the laws and procedures
- Arrange the requested forms (14) as needed. Record and complete the documents of completion and distribution in the relevant offices.
- Arrange and adjust the food list based on the seasonal table according to the contract.
- Arranging and sending documents of consumption, expiration and waste to the relevant authorities and controlling the movement of food and utensils into the depots.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department
- Managing and evaluating performances, determining training needs and capacity building of affected departments.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the department.
- Comprehension and coordination with different classes at the level of the Ministry and the executive aspects of the supply system in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields: (Economics, Administration and Business, Public Administration, Law and Political Science, Public Administration, Literature, Good Governance, Communication, Public Administration, Management and Leadership, Education, Society) Science, archeology, anthropology, history, philosophy and psychology) and higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from national or international institutions in or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English
- Ability to use task-related computer programs
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website