Task Objective: To control, manage, guide, and supervise all the affairs of the sales and inventory department.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 1
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procurement, consolidation, conservation, saving and consumption of materials and merchandise.
- Request, obtain, protect and distribute the objects accurately and accurately according to the real need and in accordance with the logistics instructions.
- Execution of daily affairs, completion, distribution and calculation of objects using the system (Core IMS)
- Control, review and unification of consumption forms of sales and incentives.
- Supply of goods and products from the logistics department at a certain time and place as needed.
- Distribution of goods to their respective subdivisions at a specific time and place as necessary.
- Arrangement (Form 14) of goods and products of necessity.
- Checking and controlling the supply forms and distributing it to the units. Controlling the condition of the sold and consumed depots.
- Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the strategic goals of the department.
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the department.
- Supervision and coordination with various classes at the level of the Ministry and the executive aspects of the supply system in order to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Field of study: At least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: (Economics, Administration and Business, Public Administration, Social Sciences, Public Policy, Law and Science), General Management, Literature, Good Governance, Communication, Public Administration, Management and Leadership, Education) and is preferred to higher degrees in the above fields.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English
- Ability to use task-related computer programs
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website