Checking the matters of Material calculation and ensuring the collection of goods and its execution, arranging, moving, and storing the goods in the depots, and arranging the report of the receipt of the goods.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: National Environmental Protection Agency
- Job Title:
- The number of opportunities: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: online
- Nationality: Afghan
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Deadline: 08. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Matching the documents of the delivery companies with the storage registration cards inside the depot for the sake of transparency.
- Ensuring the matching of the balance of waste and the collection of the remains of the Material trustees with the storage registration cards of the relevant depots in order to ensure the balance of the balance.
- Arranging and moving goods inside the depots, taking into account the specifications of the material and the location of the depots for maintenance.
- Arrangement of the report form (M7) Receipt of the goods and their registration in the registration cards of the depots to the trustees.
- Inspection of the distributed goods through the special book on the distribution of tickets for delivery from the delivered group.
- Execution of the inventory of house deliveries every year to stabilize Fazel and other trustees.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Management, evaluation of performances, determination of training needs, and capacity building of the affected departments;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department; And
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Field of study Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of human resource management, public administration, business administration, educational management, governance, economics, law, political science, sociology, psychology, public policy, journalism, literature, philosophy, history, Public management, project management, communications, sharia (jurisprudence and law) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, are preferred to higher degrees in the above-mentioned fields.
- Work Experience Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country. A non-disciplinary candidate with at least five years of fully relevant work experience; Is eligible for this position
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
Note: Applicants can download the application form mentioned below and after they fill out the application form, and attach educational documents, and work experience and if you have work experience in government offices with a Cover letter/ Resume from their last job reference via email to the following address:
You can also get the application form, from the human resources department of this office and submit it to the human resources department of this office after attaching their documents.