Objective of the task: to control the implementation of construction projects in accordance with pre-determined criteria and to evaluate construction and engineering plans according to the engineering contract.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 1
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Control of the quantity and quality of project activities and construction materials. Serious and continuous monitoring of the work flow, the establishment of buildings and required repairs.
- Ensure compliance with all national and international construction fertilizers in the construction of repairs of the Ministry.
- Supervise the use of quality construction materials in the construction of construction projects of the Ministry.
- Ensure that all bids are fully implemented by project contractors and projects that are at risk.
- Controlling construction and repair projects and ensuring the implementation of the plan envisaged in the project.
- Control over the preparation, arrangement and design of plans for facilities through the engineering directorate.
- Final analysis and analysis of the economic and social survey of the projects under the work of the relevant area, sending it to the relevant department for further implementation.
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, reports on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the relevant department.
- Coordination with all departments of the department to implement construction and repair plans
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of engineering (construction, engineering) and a higher degree in the mentioned fields from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country is preferred.
- Work Experience: Having at least one year of work-related work experience for a bachelor’s degree from a national or international institution inside or outside the country.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website