Objective of the task: to prepare a practical adaptive plan for generator repair projects and a facility sustainability plan.
- Location: Kabul
- Application type: Online
- Organization: 1
- No of Opportunity: Ministry of Interior ( MOI )
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Gender: Male and Female
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 28. July. 2021
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Arranging standard forms for carrying out estimates and administrative and financial affairs of the facility maintenance program.
- Establish coordination for the deployment of mobile teams (control and evaluation teams, training teams, and mixed management teams).
- Establish training courses to increase staff capacity in the administrative, financial, logistical, and technical sectors.
- Establishment of technical courses in the fields of the generator, air conditioning, electricity, and water supply for professional personnel and professional staff.
- Arranging plans and databases related to the department, taking into account the content of relevant issues and strategic objectives of the department.
- Standardization of office sex depots at the level of parts and the order of creating depots.
- Arranging criteria and norms for quality control for the implementation of facility maintenance services in writing (printed books).
- Arranging the monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans of the relevant directorate in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department,
- Provide monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, report on the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department.
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the relevant department.
- Coordination with the directorates and management of the relevant department and partner office.
- Coordinating with the operational departments of the Ministry of Interior in order to establish joint working trips to the province for the purpose of control and review of implementation and training.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: (civil engineer, electrical engineer, water supply engineer, mechanical engineer) from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, has preferred higher degrees in the above fields It can be.
- Work experience: Relevant work experience of at least one year to hold a bachelor’s degree from national and international institutions from inside or outside the country,
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) in English.
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The Applicants are required to apply online via the official Mentioned Email address from below for more information in Dari Language you can also visit the official website