The Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission, in order to entrust the work to the people and achieve the lofty goals of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan on reforming and establishing a sound civil service administration in a series of previous announcements, to hire qualified and experienced people through free competition. According to the new salary system, Eligible interested applicant can submit their application forms online from the website of the Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission via the link (http://lowgrade.iarcsc.com/).
When requesting, copy the desired vacancy number from the bottom and insert it in the relevant section of the online form.
Task Objective: To launch and implement training needs assessment programs for the purpose of planning training programs for commission officers.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Independent Administrative Reform and Civil Service Commission
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Vacancy number: HR-090
- No of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Male and Female
- Deadline: 21. August. 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Implementing the training needs assessment program of commission officials at the central and provincial levels using modern methods in order to receive training needs;
- Analyzing the results of educational needs assessment to identify the current and favorable situation of commission officials;
- Identifying and prioritizing the necessity and type of training programs required by the commission officials;
- Insert information obtained from staff training needs assessment in the database;
- Designing and arranging training plans, taking into account the results of the training needs assessment of the officers and ensuring that their implementation costs are included in the annual budget of the commission;
- Cooperation in introducing staff in training programs and courses inside and outside the country;
- Prepare comprehensive reports on the implementation of the needs assessment and submit it to the relevant directorate;
- Planning and arranging monthly, quarterly and annual work plans in accordance with the department plan to achieve the objectives set by the department;
- Submitting monthly, quarterly, annual and, if necessary, direct reports to the competent authority and competent authorities on related activities and achievements;
- Perform other related duties assigned by the authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations and objectives of the Office;
- Provide communication and coordination with the department and departments of the commission in order to assess the training needs of the relevant staff.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields: Human Resource Management, Educational Management, Education, Public Administration, Business Administration, Economics, Law and Political Science, Public Policy, Public Administration, Journalism, Literature (Pashto, Dari or English) and is preferred to higher degrees in the above fields;
- Work Experience: Have at least one year of relevant work experience for bachelor’s degree holders.
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Pashto or Dari) and familiarity (writing and speaking) with English;
- Computer skills in task-related programs.
How to Apply
For more information please visit the official website of the Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission official website