Medica Afghanistan is an Afghan women’s organization that works for the realization of women’s rights on the basis of equality and non-discrimination. We advocate for the elimination of violence against women and girls and the enhancement of women’s social status by providing services, raising awareness, and capacity building in the psychosocial, health, education, and legal areas.
It is headquartered in Kabul, we operate in Kabul and in the northern and western regions of Afghanistan through our offices in Mazar-e-Sharif, Samangan, Baghlan, and Herat
- Location: Kabul
- Organziation: Medica Afghanistan
- No of opportunity: 1
- Application type: Online
- Gender: Female
- Salary: As organization salary scale
- Education: Be literate (know how to read and write)
- Experience: At least four years of work experience in the door section in domestic or foreign NGOs
- Deadline: 2021-07-17
Duties and Responsibility
- Your first responsibility is to maintain the health and well-being of travelers at all times. Their lives are in your hands. Your attitude and driving skills are the keys to accepting Medica in Afghanistan in general, driving recklessly and speeding and not paying attention to those around you will have a negative impact on the company and will generally have a detrimental effect on the health and safety of employees and the company. Every Medica driver should follow the following principles:
- Keep your appearance clean and tidy all the time
- Never be addicted to drugs or alcohol
- Never call or answer the other person while driving
- Obtain a travel permit before the trip and make sure there are no roadblocks.
- Make sure you monitor your car daily according to the driver checklist. Sign the checklist and submit it to your supervisor.
- Always carry employees with you from inside the yard.
- Before moving, make sure that the front and rear seat belts are closed and the car gates are locked.
- Never leave the car alone and unattended
- Follow the speed limit and choose a speed that matches the road conditions
- Make sure the movement of the vehicle is recorded
- Always be aware of the position of your vehicle. Always think of two steps forward.
- Avoid being trapped between vehicles, especially during traffic jams. If possible, go out of line and always keep the car engaged. Provide enough space between you and the leading car so that you can move quickly in an emergency.
- Be aware of vulnerable areas, such as where intersections intersect.
- Avoid police and military vehicles. If necessary, stop on the side of the road. Let their caravan leave the road.
- At the end of the trip, check your car and make sure to refuel it so that the car is ready for immediate use in an emergency.
- Make sure the car is in good condition and clean inside and out.
- Traffic accidents
- If you drive carefully, you can minimize traffic accidents, but it can not be completely prevented. When a superficial collision occurs, it can turn into a security incident. Ultimately, the above conditions lead to violence or a threat of compensation.
- The following methods must be followed:
- Immediately evaluate the reaction of the observers and make sure that your stop at the scene of the accident does not pose any danger to the employees.
- Do not leave the scene unless staff are in danger and contact your nearest police station immediately.
- Provide the necessary assistance and care.
- Contact local authorities immediately and cooperate. Contact Medica Afghanistan office.
- When an accident occurs in front of you and others are involved, first consider your safety and take the necessary precautions so that you do not have an accident while helping others.
- Be aware of the dangers of fake accidents that are designed to stop you from stealing.
- Do not allow a stranger to travel in a car. Do not allow armed people to travel.
- Be literate (know how to read and write)
- At least four years of experience working in the driving department in domestic or foreign NGOs
- Be physically and mentally healthy
- Working behavior:
- Has no criminal record
- Be honest and truthful in your work
- Car conditions
- The driver who is selected must have a picnic car
Dear applicants, you can send your resume to the following e-mail address.
Please enter the number/code specified for the job (vacancy) in the subject line of your email with the name and location of the job. Otherwise, your documents will not be included in the initial/final list for later steps.