The objective of the task: to manage, control and supervise the processes of procurement of non-consulting goods and services and to coordinate the procurement activities of the relevant department until the conclusion of the contract in accordance with the law, procedures, and other relevant legislative documents.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Ministry of Public Works
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- No of opportunity: 1
- Vacancy Number: MOPW/1400-90
- Salary: as the organization salary scale
- Work Experience:
- Nationality: Afghan
- Deadline: 16. Jun. 2021
- Ensuring the order of the proposal to start the process of procurement of goods and non-consulting services in accordance with the procurement plan of the relevant department.
- Ensuring the design, arrangement, modification, and approval of bidding documents, prior assessment of eligibility, request for quotations, procurement notices, solicitation of bids and other standard procurement documents to follow the proper, timely and principled procurement processes of the relevant department,
- Ensuring that the criteria and conditions of eligibility and competence of the candidates are set in the standard documents of the bidding.
- Prepare and arrange proposals for the designation of boards, evaluation, and other boards of the procurement process.
- Arranging, coordinating and participating in bidding processes and evaluating bids for non-consulting goods and services in accordance with the law and the procurement procedure.
- Manage the pricing request process and ensure that the rates received from the market are appropriate and that transparency is observed.
- Ensuring the preparation and arrangement of contract notice announcements, sending acceptance letters to the winning bidders, and not accepting the non-winning bids.
- Establishing the procurement violations of the candidates and sending the privacy proposal of different companies to the National Procurement Office in accordance with the law, procurement procedure, and other relevant laws.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual work plan in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the set goals;
- Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and workflow training to affected employees;
- Management, evaluation of performance, determination of training needs and capacity building of employees and affected departments;
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department, in order to inform the leadership of the department;
- Perform other duties assigned by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Establish coordination between procurement boards, evaluation of bids, non-consulting goods and services, and the planning department and relevant branches.
- Provide constructive advice to the Head of Procurement in order to improve the procurement process, establish better coordination and control of activities related to the bidding process in accordance with the Procurement Law and related policies.
- Field of study: Having at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the fields of public administration, administration and business, administration and management, financial management, project management, business management, economics or accounting management, law or jurisprudence and prosecution, service supply management ( Supply Chain Management) and logistics from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country, higher degrees in the above fields are preferred.
- Having at least two years of work-related work experience from national and international institutions inside or outside the country.
- An out-of-field candidate with at least five years of fully relevant work experience is eligible for this position.
- Fluency in one of the official languages of the country (Pashto or Dari) and English;
- Computer skills in task-related applications.
How to Apply
The job application form has been obtained from the job search section of the website of the Ministry of Public Works (www.mopw.gov.af). After filling in the exact documents and work experience online, visit this internet link (https://forms.gle/ QgpCgA3MJq8sF7iJ7) can be obtained in person from the date of publication of the announcement, the application form from the General Recruitment Management of the Recruitment Directorate of the Human Resources Department of this Ministry