Deputy Director of Financial Risks According to the Central Bank, risks, financial risks, and operational risks of the new Kabul Bank are available for study. It does not offer effective analysis and detection measures to reduce and manage risks.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: New Kabul Bank
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 21 Jul, 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Deputy Director of Manhalat Risks to Mashhash Sakhtakht Suratratizek Risks Kipalihnsa Risks Mahali Risks, Critical Risks, and Effective Creations to reduce the risks in the bank.
- Hayate with the director of Qasr Rah and with the view of Yalini, the director of the financial risks of the remaining banks.
- Adaptation of Yalini and risk control airwaves to reduce downstream hazards.
- Analyzing and finding the financial information of the bank for the preparation of risk stakes.
- Explain the downside risks in the Bank of Risks or the Board of Supervisors and the Board of Agents.
- Monitoring and controlling assets and directing financial risk analysis.
- The capacity of financial risk and other employees in the bank is to increase the capacity of the bank.
- Other tasks are assigned to the management and command center.
- Bachelor of Economics and BBA (MBA is preferred
- Three years of risk management at the management level
- Fluency in the national language and English
- Familiarity with computer programs
How to Apply