Adherence, obedience, and compliance with the principles and regulations of the Central Bank and Administration, observance of hierarchy, observance of banking policies and operating procedures.
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: New Kabul Bank
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 13 Jul 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Interview with customers before offering banking services and opening an account.
- Obtaining a copy of the customer’s identity documents on the original identity documents (ID card or passport) while opening a bank account. If the customer is a legal person, obtaining a copy of the active license on the original activity license.
- Enter customer information in the system to open an account.
- Control of arranging files of customer accounts, trade pendants, and other documents kept in the representative archive.
- During the check-in process for qualified customers.
- After verifying the identity of the customer and matching the signature, confirming the transactions (trade) and the process of opening an account with due regard for official competence.
- Activate and block customer accounts based on customer requests.
- Renewal and periodicity of KYC customer forms in accordance with the Compliance Operating Procedure and Policy.
- Control over the maintenance of registers such as check issuance register, customer card register, account blocking register, and other registers as necessary.
- Perform other official duties that are returned by the department and direct authority
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, banking, administration, and trade.
- Has one year of work experience in banking (preferably).
- Language skills: Fluency in the official languages of the country and English
- Skills: (Familiarity with computer programs
How to Apply