To post the results of the evaluations to the relevant authorities
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: New Kabul Bank
- No. of opportunity: 1
- Gender: Male and Female
- Application type: Online
- Deadline: 06 Jul 2021
Duties and Responsibility
- Adherence to obedience and adherence to the principles and ordinances of the administration and the central gang.
- Analysis Cause Root and orders to prevent the recurrence of such hazards.
- Development and expansion of effective tools and methods for credit risk analysis and reporting.
- Lead and guide credit risk management staff to improve workflow.
- Coordination with other departments of this department and all-new structural units of Kabul Bank.
- Check all important documents at the time of risk rating (Rating Credit.)
- Evaluate and review all types of grants issued by the Credit Department.
- Observance of administrative hierarchy in order to achieve the objectives of the Financial Risk Analysis Directorate.
- Performing other official duties returned directly by the administration and director.
- Bachelor of Economics and BBA (MBA is preferred)
- 1 to 2 years of work experience
- Fluency in the national language and English
- Familiarity with computer programs
How to Apply