In order to entrust the work of the Afghan Railways to the workers and to achieve the lofty goals of the Government of the Islamic Republic of Afghanistan in reforming and establishing a healthy Civil Service Administration in a series of previous announcements, the following package is here to hire qualified and experienced people through free competition. Change to the competitive announcement:
- Location: Kabul
- Organization: Afghan Railways
- Application type: Online
- National: Afghan
- Gender: Male and Female
- No of opportunity: 1
- Rank: 3
- Job Title: Commanding the regulation and control of operations
- Vacancy number: HOMOC-001
- Salary: Original salary + change project points from the first step 63,000 Afghanis to the fifth step 89,944 Afghanis according to the guidelines for payment of change project points
- Deadline: 24. May. 2021
Control and regulation of matters related to the operation of equipment and machinery, cohesion of equipment and rolling stock affairs, and review of field reports in relation to railway operations.
Duties and Responsibility
1. Control, supervision, and coherence of matters related to the operation, equipment, and machinery of railway routes.
2. Ensuring the implementation of management plans in relation to the coherence of railway transport equipment and machinery.
3. Reporting on the coherence and progress of Rolling Stock technical affairs of the railway.
4. Management and coherence of matters related to railway equipment and rolling stock in cooperation with the relevant authorities.
5. Analyze and carefully review the reports of field teams regarding the technical coherence of the operational affairs of the railway and rolling stock routes.
6. Coherence and coordination of technical affairs of railway rolling stock at the provincial level.
10. Preparation and arrangement of monthly, quarterly, and annual work plans in accordance with the general plan of the department, in order to achieve the objectives set by the department.
11. Transfer of professional skills through workshops, seminars, and training. Workflow to affected employees.
13. Managing performance appraisal to determine the training needs and capacity building of the staff of the affected departments.
14. Submitting monthly, quarterly and annual reports and, if necessary, the activities and achievements of the relevant department in order to inform the leadership of the department.
15. Performing other duties as entrusted by the competent authorities in accordance with the laws, regulations, and objectives of the department.
- Have at least a bachelor’s degree in one of the disciplines of railway engineering, Seoul engineering, transport building engineering, auto mechanic engineering, electromechanical engineering from national and international educational institutions inside or outside the country to higher degrees in the above fields It will be given.
- Have at least two years of work experience related to duty from national and international institutions inside or outside the country
- Fluency in one of the official languages (Dari or Pashto) and English
- Computer skills
- Work Experience
- Education Documents
- Cover letter
- Application form
How to apply
First, download the application form After downloading fill it out attaches all your documents in PDF format, and send it here: [email protected]
For more information please visit the official website for the Dari language or you can also visit here Independent Administrative Reform Civil Service Commission